Man City vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have to be remined City are going to be giving this there all!, they're 2nd in the title race, if they lose points, they have fucked the chances up even more, so this will probably be one of Cities most important games of the season so far.

Wont be surprised if its our first loss under RDM..it will take a huge effort to come away with anything, but on the plus the spirit in the squad is buzzin' at the moment.

Old bacon neck will have a point to prove if he comes on after 3 months away.....

Wont be surprised if its our first loss under RDM..it will take a huge effort to come away with anything, but on the plus the spirit in the squad is buzzin' at the moment.

Old bacon neck will have a point to prove if he comes on after 3 months away.....

Very true, if we lose like 2-1 or 1-0 or something, we shouldn't let it get to us, it's quite a good scoreline for us that, to get a point out of this game i would bite your hand off, City know what they have to do, and they have to go do it, but we can't say the pressure is on them, because lets be honest, we need points just like they do, but we got to go in there and be more up for it, because City have a hundred times more the quality and fire power than we have. It's going to be difficult, but we got to give it our best shot. If we lose embarrasingly, and have a disaster then i will be very dissapointed.

We'll probably get hammered here. I'm sorry for being so negative but City are going for the league here and I can't see us beating them again. I really hope we do but they are going to throw the kitchen sink at us, I can just feel it.

We have yet to win 5 games in a row this season and we have lost our last 2 visits there. Time to get a little bit of luck and break the jinx?

I do hope that we can get at least 4 points from this game and against Spurs on Saturday so that we can stay in the hunt for a Top 4 finish. Anything less than that, we can virtually wave goodbye to it!