New Chelsea Manager

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if players come for the money, i would rather have chelsea not sign them

If only football was that pure. It's all about money, we wouldn't be in the position we are in right now if it wasn't for money.

Can't really understand the link with Blanc. Maybe I'm being naive but I don't understand what he has acheived which is so astoundingly great?!

If we were going down that path i would have thought Deschamps would be a better bet.

Can't really understand the link with Blanc. Maybe I'm being naive but I don't understand what he has acheived which is so astoundingly great?!

If we were going down that path i would have thought Deschamps would be a better bet.

Deschamps is a defensive coach though i think. Not that i have any problem with that, just the whole shit about Roman wanting us to be like Barca :lol:

About Blanc, certainly not going to be thrilled if he takes over....isn't he racist too? lol

4c6d2bed54ae31061fb72a765549a613.jpg

I will say that Blanc did an awesome job with Bordeux.....

This is from Times?

Any french guy can tell us if Blanc is that good?

It seems another huge gamble for me, I already can see the guy getting the axe in next January.

This is from Times?

Any french guy can tell us if Blanc is that good?

It seems another huge gamble for me, I already can see the guy getting the axe in next January.

Welcome to Roman's world. Where taking gamble don't matter cause he got the money!

Welcome to Roman's world. Where taking gamble don't matter cause he got the money!

But Blanc is not a stupid move, but I think we should try other guys instead, and only try Blanc if we are not able to get Guardiola, Hiddink and this kind of guy.

If only football was that pure. It's all about money, we wouldn't be in the position we are in right now if it wasn't for money.

sadly true....but team spirit and stuff like that are not dead yet

Not convinced with Laurent Blanc despite him doing reasonably well so far in his career. His achievements are similar to AVB IMO and is still relatively inexperience. It won't be long before Roman sacks him when things go wrong again.

It's my pedantic nature, you may ignore it. It's just that I've seen you writing it that way over and over again since AVB sacking and it got to a point where I couldn't resist but point it out.

It's since AVB's sacking, not since AVB sacking. :D

Not convinced with Laurent Blanc despite him doing reasonably well so far in his career. His achievements are similar to AVB IMO and is still relatively inexperience. It won't be long before Roman sacks him when things go wrong again.

if Laurent Blanc uses his great reputation in france and in the french media to bring players like hazard, m.villa, etc.. with him to chelsea, than i don't think things will ever go as wrong for him as they did for avb.

if Laurent Blanc uses his great reputation in france and in the french media to bring players like hazard, m.villa, etc.. with him to chelsea, than i don't think things will ever go as wrong for him as they did for avb.

Chelsea offer Laurent Blanc £9m a year to take hotseat

I still think the England v France game at Euro 2012 will be the audition for Blanc. Euro 2012 will see where he is in the pecking order in our list of managerial candidates. Sure, there are better managers out there (Hiddink, rafa benitez) but each of them have their own problems (Hiddink - Anzhi - costly, Rafa - u know ). Blanc is young and could lead us in to the future but at the same time, look at AVB

The omission of Essien, Cole and Lampard and the inclusion of Mereiles and Bosingwa against Napoli away from home were seen as an heresy - While the omission of Lampard and Essien plus the inclusion of Meireles and Kalou against Benfica are seen as a tactical genius move and a fair answer to the underperforming players. This is unfair toward our previous manager, I think.