New Chelsea Manager

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm cautious of getting caught up in the whole DiMatteo bandwagon but he is a legend if this club and if he were to secure us fourth and win the FA cup, which I've had a strange feeling is gonna happen for a while, surely he needs to be given some consideration for the job. Even if luck went our way in the draw today (i know I know, it would be a first but maybe we could get manures share of luck) and we touched for Apoel and then marsielle in the semis we would def be in with a chance of getting to the final and then who knows. As I say in not getting carried away ha ha.

He said after that game that he guarantees that he will win the fans over if appointed :mouthclosed: . (can't find the article now).

your right I think it was the sun or mirror cause I read that too. Just won't take the hint or even the out and out verbal protests

Not as absurd as gambling on AVB! :dance:

Of course it is. André at least has some managerial experience, albeit a limited one, but he proved he had a sense of tactics and other qualities (let's not debate how he used those). Do you even know if Terry's got his coaching badges yet? Yes it worked when we did it with Vialli and Gullit, and I don't dare to take anything away from them, but that was a different time. We were a mid-level club and there wasn't anyreal pressure.

545 games, 183 goals. Lets have a bit more respect than 'arrogant tosser'.

Need I remind you that this fat bastard gets paid over £100,000 a week? Since he is a professional I demand by default 100% effort and really consistent good performance, as soon as someone starts moaning, throwing their toys out of their pram and going through long periods of (whether deliberately or not) of shit performances although the while undermining the manager (and effectively flipping two fingers to fan like me and you by not giving tem a fuck) to me makes his status as a Chelsea player (and so called Chelsea legends by fans who have the wool pulled over their eyes) untenable and he must leave soon.

If a School pupil acted like Lampard, they would be punished and get poor grades.

If a politician acted like Lampard, they would be satirized, ridiculed and hated

If anybody in a job of any type acted like Lampard, they would be sacked.

So pardon me for not liking his arse 24/7 like you. Pardon me for actually having the audacity to be critical of him who is still an employee of the cub. As a fan who gives time and money to this club, Lampard has acted like a complete tosser. It’s nice that he has a set of fans who will never dare criticise him and demand that everybody show him respect. But you can go fuck yourself for asking me to respect someone, who to me, went through large periods this season only caring about stroking his own ego and not the club. That’s inexcusable and no David Cameron style PR attempt of interviews by claiming how much he "loves the club" and those stupid badge kissing acts will cover up the fact that I have lost a lot of respect for this guy and thinks he needs to go. You can worship him like a cult leader but I will take a rational critical view of him, as well as with all players who are being paid to play football.

Need I remind you that this fat bastard gets paid over £100,000 a week? Since he is a professional I demand by default 100% effort and really consistent good performance, as soon as someone starts moaning, throwing their toys out of their pram and going through long periods of (whether deliberately or not) of shit performances although the while undermining the manager (and effectively flipping two fingers to fan like me and you by not giving tem a fuck) to me makes his status as a Chelsea player (and so called Chelsea legends by fans who have the wool pulled over their eyes) untenable and he must leave soon.

If a School pupil acted like Lampard, they would be punished and get poor grades.

If a politician acted like Lampard, they would be satirized, ridiculed and hated

So pardon me for not liking his arse 24/7 like you. Pardon me for actually having the audacity to be critical of him who is still an employee of the cub. As a fan who gives time and money to this club, Lampard has acted like a complete tosser. It’s nice that he has a set of fans who will never dare criticise him and demand that everybody show him respect. But you can go fuck yourself for asking me to respect someone, who to me, went through large periods this season only caring about stroking his own ego and not the club. That’s inexcusable and no David Cameron style PR attempt of interviews by claiming how much he "loves the club" and those stupid badge kissing acts will cover up the fact that I have lost a lot of respect for this guy and thinks he needs to go. You can worship him like a cult leader but I will take a rational critical view of him, as well as with all players who are being paid to play football.

Didn't even read half of that. You need to go out more.

I am literally doing this :worship: ...Best fucking post in a long while....Someone needed to say this...

Didn't even read half of that. You need to go out more.

Like for real?...I guess your opinion should reign supreme.....SMH

I am literally doing this :worship: ...Best fucking post in a long while....Someone needed to say this...

No someone didn't need to say that because NO ONE knows what had went on behind the scenes except for the media speculation so to surmise that one of the biggest legends this club has to offer is a tosser, fat bastard and whatever else is based on exactly what his post has to offer..Fuck all. And as for how we are all his servants and don't ever criticise lamps that's just nonsense too. For most of the season I've been saying that he ain't been good enough as have many others but to turn on him on the word of the media or because he doesn't look the same player anymore is demented. He's a legend, most on here know that so it personally doesn't come easy to me to just turn on him.

No someone didn't need to say that because NO ONE knows what had went on behind the scenes except for the media speculation so to surmise that one of the biggest legends this club has to offer is a tosser, fat bastard and whatever else is based on exactly what his post has to offer..Fuck all. And as for how we are all his servants and don't ever criticise lamps that's just nonsense too. For most of the season I've been saying that he ain't been good enough as have many others but to turn on him on the word of the media or because he doesn't look the same player anymore is demented. He's a legend, most on here know that so it personally doesn't come easy to me to just turn on him.

Maybe Sam's choice of words were not the best, but outside that i do not see anything wrong with the post.......Everybody needs to realize that he gets paid a lot of money to do "a job"...Irrespective of how long he has been with the team or whatever he has achieved...Again, i nobody is ever disputing his legendary status...But like Sam and i few others on here, i will never forgive a legend for strolling around the pitch game in game out...If you dont like a manager or his system, make your statement on the freaking pitch, thats what it is made for....

Where did the energy and enthusiasm for wednesday night come from?....Some people forget that Lampard's non nonchalant attitude is part of the reason why 4th place is looking shaky, because if he had given his all for his team, club, fans (who see no wrong in him), the city, the fat pay check and the fucking blue jersey i am pretty sure we wont be in this situation right now....And what do you think the reaction from the younger players would have been like?..Seen the legendary Super frankie giving his all week in week out even though he has beef with the manager....That there would have kept his status in check....

So like i said before...Someone needed to say that....