Lampard VS Gerrard

Wilson

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are BOTH world class. Amazing players and great leaders on the pitch. But the main difference between them is the team they are playing for.

VERY true ...

May joke about hating Stevie Me ,,but he is genuine class ,,just misguided

Lamps is miles ahead. Gerrard can't even win a Premiership title.

what a stupid way of putting it. Lampard has been surrounded by quality players like Drogba, Terry, Cole, Carvalho etc. who were pivotal in helping us to win the league. Liverpool have not had real quality in their team for a long time to surround Gerrard. The Premier League is not something which one player can carry their team towards. Yes Lampard had played a big part in helping us to win the league but it is a team effort and Gerrard has not had such a good team around him. By your logic Sergio Busquets is better than Messi because he has won the World Cup

When Gerrard is an old man and looks back on his career, he'll regret wasting it at Liverpool.

No way, when he's an old man he'll have a legend status in Liverpool. Yes, trophies are important, but the love and support of the fans is what truly matters to a player.

Luckily, Lampard has the silverware and definitely has the affection of the people.

Trophies should never determine a player's quality...

Wes Brown has won like 9 titles or something with Man United, 2 Champions Leagues and shit load of cups. Doesn't make him Zinedine Zidane.

Wes Brown has won like 9 titles or something with Man United, 2 Champions Leagues and shit load of cups. Doesn't make him Zinedine Zidane.

2 completely different scenarios. How many times does Brown ever start?

On the other hand Lampard has made a massive contribution to this team in terms of goals and assists.

2 completely different scenarios. How many times does Brown ever start?

On the other hand Lampard has made a massive contribution to this team in terms of goals and assists.

You're right and wrong, you're right about there different, but wrong about completely different.

It's a fact Lampard has been in a better team than Gerrard has. And i'm not going to give my full reason why, you want to know it then go on the first page, i already explained what i think on the situation.

Trophies don't really matter because Michael Carrick has won the Champions league for example Maradona and the real Ronaldo haven't, Torres has won more for us than he did for Liverpool but we all unfortunately know where he was at his best. At the end of the day, they are both world class and both 100% love their clubs. They have different qualities but both have done so much. 2 of the best 5 midfielders in Premiership history.

It's a fact Lampard has been in a better team than Gerrard has. And i'm not going to give my full reason why, you want to know it then go on the first page, i already explained what i think on the situation.

Lol going by this logic it will be almost impossible to compare 2 players from different teams.