West Brom v Chelsea

BlueLion.

so why didn't we sign more players? I hope we didn't give full transfer control to avb in his first year, Courlay and Buck should know our limits and buy more players. Do you think if we miss top4 we will sign anyone?

We could have activated Hulk's 80million ridiculous buy out clause or told Roman to go recruit some mafias to force Hazard to move to London....It was better not to buy at some ridiculous price and ranger the season on...We tried signing players in January, but they were either two expensive or not what we needed (not good enough)..

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to me!

I know those players where lucky to get that, and would only perform worse against descent opposition.

Doing bad now and I am not surprised!

Lets see if they can prove me wrong in the second half. But still second half would not be enough. Will see what they can do against Napoli!

Do me a favor and the 3points from last week off :D ...

Yeah, but in fairness he's learning to play that wing role still. He's used to being a CF, which is a selfish role within itself. He's improved in his decision making a lot since August, still improving.

I agree, but im afraid he will turn into a Walcott situation were he is so inconsistent, ever since his injury we haven't seen his same form

so why didn't we sign more players? I hope we didn't give full transfer control to avb in his first year, Courlay and Buck should know our limits and buy more players. Do you think if we miss top4 we will sign anyone?

Because AVB screwed up. He was naive and arrogant.

Why do you think he continues to talk about "Next Year Project"?

Because AVB screwed up. He was naive and arrogant.

Why do you think he continues to talk about "Next Year Project"?

So we didn't sign Cahill, De Bruyne

and maybe he didn't sign anyone else because we have alot of talent out on loans that will come into the first squad during the summer.

Plus the winter transfer window is a horrible time to buy, inflated prices ect

and with the situation we aren't in we are exactly attracting the best of the best

So we didn't sign Cahill, De Bruyne

and maybe he didn't sign anyone else because we have alot of talent out on loans that will come into the first squad during the summer.

Plus the winter transfer window is a horrible time to buy, inflated prices ect

and with the situation we aren't in we are exactly attracting the best of the best

Not enough was the argument. Cahill and Mata where good buy.

KDB, don't make me laugh. Gets buy and has to go on loan.....That's not a AVB buy but club buy, he even said it.