Chelsea v Bolton

BlueLion.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stick with 4-2-3-1, Kalou over Malouda and Meireles on the bench.

-------Cech-------

Ivan-Cahill-Luiz-Cole

-Essien----Lampard--

Sturridge----Mata----Kalou

------------Torres----------

Essien and Lampard mid will be slow as fuck, we need Ramires for this. And no Torres please. Otherwise I agree.

Essien and Lampard mid will be slow as fuck, we need Ramires for this. And no Torres please. Otherwise I agree.

Ramires is a waste in that position because he can't even control the ball, or pass properly. Essien has to start, and then beside him should be Lamps or Romeu.

Lampard could be moved further forward, but that will mean Mata on the wing, while the whole purpose of this formation is to put him behind the striker.

And Torres over Drogba for me.

I would like to go 4-4-2, but what's the point it's obviously gonna be 4-3-3, so anyway...

Cech

Bosingwa-Ivanovic-Cahill-Bertrand

Ramires-Romeu-David Luiz

Sturridge-Drogba-Mata

No choice but to play Bosingwa as Terry is out, can't say i want to because he's 100 percent dog shit but hopefully he wont get troubled.

Luiz is important, i don't want him defensive midfielder i want him with creative freedom and without too much reliability for the team, just be given that freedom to go about like Mata and do something, Drogba will help with the team and work and make some movement, same goes for Sturridge, if we want to get points, LUIZ is a MUST!, in midfield, our midfield will let us down time and time again because we havent got one midfielder who can pass, cross, shoot or has any good technial abillity, David Luiz does, okay it might just be a one off when he comes and makes his runs with the ball as a defender, maybe he is only good at that, but lets fucking try it at least pointless just saying it.

Romeu is important also, we need to get this lad back on form and back to playing ways, i think we've really missed him. He's very important to the team and we need him back on form so i think he needs a start.

I would like to go 4-4-2, but what's the point it's obviously gonna be 4-3-3, so anyway...

Cech

Bosingwa-Ivanovic-Cahill-Bertrand

Ramires-Romeu-David Luiz

Sturridge-Drogba-Mata

No choice but to play Bosingwa as Terry is out, can't say i want to because he's 100 percent dog shit but hopefully he wont get troubled.

Luiz is important, i don't want him defensive midfielder i want him with creative freedom and without too much reliability for the team, just be given that freedom to go about like Mata and do something, Drogba will help with the team and work and make some movement, same goes for Sturridge, if we want to get points, LUIZ is a MUST!, in midfield, our midfield will let us down time and time again because we havent got one midfielder who can pass, cross, shoot or has any good technial abillity, David Luiz does, okay it might just be a one off when he comes and makes his runs with the ball as a defender, maybe he is only good at that, but lets fucking try it at least pointless just saying it.

Romeu is important also, we need to get this lad back on form and back to playing ways, i think we've really missed him. He's very important to the team and we need him back on form so i think he needs a start.

the only problem is, Bosingwa is injured! Ferreira?

the only problem is, Bosingwa is injured! Ferreira?

Oh didn't know, i thought he just had to get taken off for a slight injury, well if that's the case then Ferreira it is, so i would like Cole and Chalobah on the bench for our defensive options. And theres a reason i never put Essien in the team, so if defender gets injured and we are currently drawing or losing, well on the brink and have to get a goal to save ourselves then Essien can come on, he does have expeirence as a centre back and i'm sure he would do fine for one game.

I've read it and i got your point... I just think that he would be unable to cope with it. I've considered it myself by times because our midfield is more depressing than any other part of our team

No one can do shit in our midfield what will help our front 3, or give the ball to our front 3, i think David Luiz can actually do something, and like i said you might think he will flop, but we got to give it a try cause we need points desperately, and sticking the same way isnt gonna do anything rather than draw and lose most of our games.