• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

------------------------Cech-------------------------

Ivanovic-------Luiz---------Cahill-------Bertrand

-----------------Romeu-------Ramires------------

Sturridge-------------Mata-----------------Kalou

------------------------Drogba----------------------

This but Essien instead of Rami. I think we need accurate passing more than energy against the likes of Bolton.

just want 3 points good little run for the napoli game, in the next few weeks if we get a run together on paper we should (recent form dont mean nothing on paper i know) what do we do though, champions league looks out the window this season, we are scrapping through, but top 4 (i think we will) is a MUST.

3 points a must tomorrow, scrappy 1-0 but an assured 5 -0 spanking will do nicely................

Midfield will be interesting tomorrow. I see a start for Essien and from recent history I'd expect Meireles to start though It would be a real surprise if Lampard starts. Heard on Twitter that Romeu's said he's fit so there could be a case for him to start maybe;

------------------Cech--------------------

Ivanovic---Cahill-----Luiz---Bertrand

----------Essien-------Romeu----------

-------------------Mata-------------------

Sturridge----------------------Malouda

----------------Torres--------------------

Expect Torres to start since Drogba played 90minutes & 45mins v Napoli & B'ham respectively and the last think André needs is Drog to burn out. Bertrand might be an obvious one because of Bosingwa's injury, though if I see Ferreira I still wouldn't be surprised lol

Edit: Sh't, I forgot Ramires :lol:. He'll probably be in that DM pair, or probably Malouda will be dropped, Mata out wide & Rami in that defensive trio. That poster who said Ramires must become the worst player in MF was bang on the money.

Can't be doing with Malouda any more, his long range shooting and running in the first defender is driving me mad. Would rather Kalou plays atleast he frustrates for 89 minute's then does something half decent in the exception minute.

We need the most hungriest and paciest team out there tommorow, which is why Cole, Meireles, Lampard, Torres, Malouda and even Drogba under normal circumstances should be on the bench if not in the stands, but we know it won't happen :(

If we don't win against Bolton, I can seriously see AVB getting sacked this weekend, if not Monday!

That doesn't mean to say that I want him to get sacked, but I just have this funny feeling... losing against Bolton at home would be utterly disgraceful, and would almost certainly sum up our appauling season!

———————Cech——————-

-Ivan——Cahill———Luiz——Bertrand

———Essien————Ramires———

Sturridge———Mata————-Kalou

—————-—-Lukaku———————

This is my preferred lineup, but I'd be okay with this with Drogba in for Lukaku.

I know what Henrique is getting at, about AVB being irratating because he keeps sticking with the same shit, AVB PLEASE TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT FFS!. I don't want to see the same shit from the same stupid typical line up you put on and the same formation.