Chelsea v Bolton

BlueLion.

23b842adffebf386c5b2aa6182a3fe31.png

If we had a better right back I'd have chosen him ahead of Ivanovic, he was way too easily beaten for pace by Lavezzi/Cavani.

Like that but like to see Torresvon a wing ie swap with Danny at CF he defo can create and @ same time cut in thus creating a bit more of havoc v what we have seen lately.Torres played as a winger through all the Junior sides with the Spanish side It's a punt but nevertheless could gie different options and force defenders towards him .Wont score but he will open up space and hit a pass

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like that but like to see Torresvon a wing ie swap with Danny at CF he defo can create and @ same time cut in thus creating a bit more of havoc v what we have seen lately.Torres played as a winger through all the Junior sides with the Spanish side It's a punt but nevertheless could gie different options and force defenders towards him .Wont score but he will open up space and hit a pass

Torres is ill

I think AVB said that he is still in contention to play

I would love if Sturridge was given a go at CF. Both Drogba and Torres are useless.

Really? God he plays bad enough football without a fever!

Would be good, then if things are going our way give Lukaku on a CF and put Sturridge back out on the wing.

Hahahah!!! Least with alchol might seem like we're playing well as well...espically forget we play in blue and think we're the ones in white....I'm jut so confident about this game lol

the alcohol really doesn't make it any easier to watch,just takes the sting out of it a bit. ..I've heard:-O

------------------------Cech-------------------------

Ivanovic-------Luiz---------Cahill-------Bertrand

-----------------Romeu-------Ramires------------

Sturridge-------------Mata-----------------Kalou

------------------------Drogba----------------------

Drogba will atleast serve to keep the centre half's occupied so the 3 infront get more space to play.

Cole, Meireles, Bosingwa, Lampard and Torres should not be near this team right now, Lampard may have a decent record against Bolton but we went to the Emirates last season and lined up on the assumption Drogba would destroy them again, how did that go?