Patrick Bamford

Kieran.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The lads not daft, he knows it would take some sort of miracle for Chelsea to give him a chance, and by miracle I mean him to score a stupid amount of goals and even then it won't happen.

Remy isn't getting a sniff and Drogba is talking about more time here. I just wish they had the balls to say "Bamford is coming back and is going to back up to Costa" but it won't happen.

The lads not daft, he knows it would take some sort of miracle for Chelsea to give him a chance, and by miracle I mean him to score a stupid amount of goals and even then it won't happen.

You do have to admire the effort that Bamford is putting out to get recognized. If Bamford can keep his head down & keep on trucking, I feel he will get that chance w/ CFC. Just don't do like Lukaku & open his trap in front of the media. Just let his results do the talking.

You do have to admire the effort that Bamford is putting out to get recognized. If Bamford can keep his head down & keep on trucking, I feel he will get that chance w/ CFC. Just don't do like Lukaku & open his trap in front of the media. Just let his results do the talking.

He's been brilliant for Boro all season. Remember that he has also been shoved out wide right too and hasn't moaned once and just got on with it. Goals answer critics, he's doing it and he isn't the type of lad to mouth off, he's a proper genuine guy who loves his football.

He's been brilliant for Boro all season. Remember that he has also been shoved out wide right too and hasn't moaned once and just got on with it. Goals answer critics, he's doing it and he isn't the type of lad to mouth off, he's a proper genuine guy who loves his football.

But wonder if Mourinho would give him the opportunity.....

But wonder if Mourinho would give him the opportunity.....

That's it mate, a big IF.....I have heard he just wants to get Boro up because that coupled with the big promotion money and he could be signed, especially with the backing of Steve Gibson.

Boro tick every box if they get promoted, they have a fantastic training facility, brilliant owner and now what looks like a top manager.

That's it mate, a big IF.....I have heard he just wants to get Boro up because that coupled with the big promotion money and he could be signed, especially with the backing of Steve Gibson.

Boro tick every box if they get promoted, they have a fantastic training facility, brilliant owner and now what looks like a top manager.

Think the club should really start to consider closing the academy..

tbh Remy will probably leave in the summer, hopefully 'Dinho being his replacement. Drogba said he wants to be in the Chelsea family, *not* necessarily as a player.

I think he will have his chance. Plus, next year going on 37? 38? I think Drog will really be third choice this time round, probably learning the training ropes more than playing, really.

From day one his chances of making it here were close to zero and while they have increased it'll still need a half-miracle for him to make it here. I think both he and the club understand that. Meanwhile, he gets a lot more publicity than if he had stayed in Forest as well as wages much higher than most teams would offer him and we can probably sell him for a good amount of money in a couple of years if he impresses. Both parties are aware and pretty happy about how the youth system is designed to work here. Only the fans like to moan about it.

Think the club should really start to consider closing the academy..

If we get just 5m from his sale that would allow us to sign a 25m player on a 5 year deal for the first team. If the academy was not profitable for the club, it would have been closed some time ago.

Lets sell boga, rlc,bamford,thorgan and solanke to fund more signings of guaranteed success like salah, marin,schurrle et al.

God forbid we actually have some faith and thrust in a couple of these youngsters and develop our own sterling and AOC instead.

Lets sell boga, rlc,bamford,thorgan and solanke to fund more signings of guaranteed success like salah, marin,schurrle et al.

God forbid we actually have some faith and thrust in a couple of these youngsters and develop our own sterling and AOC instead.

Or we can use them to fund signings such as Hazard, Costa, Fabregas, Matic :yay: