Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

The guy is not that great.

Look at Ryan who has not play much and had an amazing game. So there's no excuse for him.

KDB is just a hyped up player it seems.

Yeah sucks I mean he shouldn't be hyped for being Belgium's best player in WC qualifying.

At this point I'd love to see him sold because his talents are being wasted.

What's even worse he's being attacked because his form isn't top notch despite playing once every 8 games.

It's freakin mental how people think infallible Mou is despite his complete mismanagement of the striker position and Lukaku.

Like I've said let's see where Chelsea is 3 years from now.

Yeah sucks I mean he shouldn't be hyped for being Belgium's best player in WC qualifying.

What's even worse he's being attacked because his form isn't top notch despite playing once every 8 games.

It's freakin mental how people think infallible Mou is despite his complete mismanagement of the striker position and Lukaku.

In fairness Jose is looking at the bigger picture from the club perspective, what is it, 8 wins from 9 now?

take a pill and chill

So then how does Ryan has a great game despite not playing much?

Or Cesar?

Sorry but he only got himself to blame and no one else.

I'm aboard with a loan to a pl club.

I thought the Torres fanboys were bad, but the KDB one's are on another planet.

6 wins in a row, 8 out of 9, but hey our personal favorite isn't playing so im going to have a little whinge at Mourinho :lol:

So we have just won 2-0 away to Arsenal and people are moaning because De Bruyne got subbed off.

This is getting beyond hilarious now.

You're still pretending you're the most rational thinking poster on here?

I agree with you though, KDB only has himself to blame. Was a passenger tonight.

He wasn't even that bad, just an average performance. Needs to do a lot more if he wants to break into the first team though. Right now, Schurrle, Willian, Mata, Oscar & Hazard are quite far ahead of him.

He wasn't even that bad, just an average performance. Needs to do a lot more if he wants to break into the first team though. Right now, Schurrle, Willian, Mata, Oscar & Hazard are quite far ahead of him.

What I don't get with this whole situation is that De Bruyne impressed in pre-season and started 2 of our first 3 games, against Hull and Man United, where overall he played well especially against the former. But after that, we have hardly seen him getting any game time and at that time, Mourinho was banging about meritocracy and how players that perform well in a game will play in the next. If not, then that player is out with others coming in for them. Yet, despite those good performances from De Bruyne, he was never used since that game at Old Trafford till when the Capital One Cup games came about. Players that played below average then continued to play game after game and De Bruyne was ignored without getting any chance to play!

I don't deny that the Arsenal game was his chance to impress but it's absolutely ridiculous that his game time has to be based on his performance yesterday. It was practically only his 2nd game since that game against United at the end of August and his first in a month! Can't expect a player, who isn't at 100% in terms of fitness, sharpness, to just come in for a tough away game like that and turn its form on like a tap water. I didn't think he was THAT bad like some have made it out to be but really, De Bruyne must have felt so much pressure was on him that it had probably undermined his performance. And if the situation now is anything to go by, we probably won't see him playing again till the Capital One Cup quarter final tie comes around in December!

What I don't get with this whole situation is that De Bruyne impressed in pre-season and started 2 of our first 3 games, against Hull and Man United, where overall he played well especially against the former. But after that, we have hardly seen him getting any game time and at that time, Mourinho was banging about meritocracy and how players that perform well in a game will play in the next. If not, then that player is out with others coming in for them. Yet, despite those good performances from De Bruyne, he was never used since that game at Old Trafford till when the Capital One Cup games came about. Players that played below average then continued to play game after game and De Bruyne was ignored without getting any chance to play!

I don't deny that the Arsenal game was his chance to impress but it's absolutely ridiculous that his game time has to be based on his performance yesterday. It was practically only his 2nd game since that game against United at the end of August and his first in a month! Can't expect a player, who isn't at 100% in terms of fitness, sharpness, to just come in a tough away game like that and just turn its form on like a tap water. I didn't think he was THAT bad like some have made it out to be but really, De Bruyne must have felt so much pressure was on him that it had probably undermined his performance. And if the situation now is anything to go by, we probably won't see him playing again till the Capital One Cup quarter final tie comes around in December!

Exactly this. Even Mata had a hard time picking up form in the beginning, only now is he really stepping up (caused by getting more minutes, no doubt).

Anyway, KDB seems to be in a more positive mindset than this thread :lol:

[qoute]

Kevin De Bruyne (@DeBruyneKev)

29/10/13 23:50

Nice win today boys. On to the next one

[/qoute]

Get your head up Kev! Time always brings solace and opportunity .