The Tennis thread

termninja

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murray has the same voice like mines...with the exception of the British accent.

Watching him crying, shows how much this sport means for him.

I hope he wins a grand slam once.

And Federer is without a doubt the best player of Tennis ever.

Come back when you win 5-0 old timer. Pathetic poms. Australia > England.

England has Chelsea. Therefore England > Australia. And fuck the whole british thing. I am english. I am not scotish, welsh or irish. I want Tim henman to win. :)

England has Chelsea. Therefore England > Australia. And fuck the whole british thing. I am english. I am not scotish, welsh or irish. I want Tim henman to win. :)

Chelsea and the EPL are the only English things I like :) Well said. The Poms should stop trying to claim Murray as their own just because they have no good Tennis players :rolleyes:

Chelsea and the EPL are the only English things I like :) Well said. The Poms should stop trying to claim Murray as their own just because they have no good Tennis players :rolleyes:

I agree with you on the english tennis fans thing. But don't dis Tim Henman he could come out of retirement. :) We also have Laura Robson......

So surprised to see Federer bring that level back to Wimbledon, was such an amazing performance after losing the 1st set. Back to number one too which is phenomenal considering he's 31 next month. Those last 2 sets were absolutely incredible.

Anyway i've now seen Murray lose 4 grand slam finals, 3 to Federer and i've seen him cry a lot so now to be honest, i hope he wins soon. He deserves to win a grand slam, hopefully it's Wimbledon next year, who knows. He's got 5 years to leave a mark on his career.

Think he's the first player to win a slam in their 30's. Not sure. But to do it against the 'home boy' who is in his prime at 25 years of age and 1 set down.... stunning effort.

seeing that smug twat crying and his arrogant mother crying made that sweeter i just hate the guy 'im Scottish when i win and British when i lose' well your a cunt tonight fool.

just wacthed the game highlight and from what i saw Rodger just out played him all over made it look easy imo

the best of all time