Chelsea to train at Majorca.

Peace.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

send them all to fucking Siberia without any clothes for a week

This. In real life, when your working staff is underachieving, you discipline them, not reward them. Imagine you screwing up at work and your boss going "oh no worries, here, have a free ticket and accomodation in Mallorca. Off you go chap!"

This. In real life, when your working staff is underachieving, you discipline them, not reward them. Imagine you screwing up at work and your boss going "oh no worries, here, have a free ticket and accomodation in Mallorca. Off you go chap!"

True but this is football and we're not in the 70s. Penalizing footballers as fair as it might sound at the moment is a thing of the past and a primitive tool for clubs.

Well it shouldn't be a primitive tool. In general look at society, becoming more lenient... which produces all the sloths and crackheads from small children, disrespecting other people and idolizing material wealth. I know I'm not a saint, I'm a product of all the brainwashing and other shit too, but I have a strong opinion on this. For example, look at footballers, they are HUGELY overpaid.. if their salary was a tower, it would be 10 times the height of Sears Tower... and in addition to that they are given free privileges and immunity from all sorts of crap, and the only thing they have to cope with is the burden of fame and fortune - boohoo, cry me an ocean. And when a manager dares to criticize them, they literally start whining like a fucking adolescent.. that's why ball-less managers are shitscared to point a finger at any of them, because in reality nobody cares about managers, it's all about the superstar brands who make money for the club.

Mourinho was a genius saying that pressure is starvation, not football. That remains one of my all time favourite quotes.