Frank Lampard

DavidEU

He looked about 50 years old out there today. Slow, clumsy, off the pace, outmuscled and overrun. How many times was he dispossessed? I lost count.

Yet you don't post how many times hazard was disposessed in the hazard thread. Or Oscar. Etc.

I get that he had a bad game, but so did everyone else he was playing alongside.

Yet you don't post how many times hazard was disposessed in the hazard thread. Or Oscar. Etc.

I get that he had a bad game, but so did everyone else he was playing alongside.

They aren't in the last 3 months of their contract. They aren't players we're looking to replace in the summer and they haven't been poor in numerous other games this season.

Hazard had to deal with balls smashed into him that he somehow had to control and then attempt to dribble past 3 defenders.

Hazard created the ONE GOOD CHANCE we had in the ENTIRE game for Benayoun.

They aren't in the last 3 months of their contract. They aren't players we're looking to replace in the summer and they haven't been poor in numerous other games this season.

neither was Frankie.

still can recall his words when he said "they only judge you by your last performance"

Hazard had to deal with balls smashed into him that he somehow had to control and then attempt to dribble past 3 defenders.

Hazard created the ONE GOOD CHANCE we had in the ENTIRE game for Benayoun.

Lampard put torres through one on one, and torres layed it off to no-one. There were also plenty of examples where hazard just lost the ball when it was on the floor. So then you should be getting mad at cech and david luiz, who were the main one lumping it up towards torres.

Look at these Chelsea homers....

I'm pretty sure if Lampard is in the starting 11 in the pivot role, teams will be dieing to play us in European competition next year.... Knowing how easy it is to boss our pathetic midfield.

neither was Frankie.

still can recall his words when he said "they only judge you by your last performance"

Yeah he has in my opinion. In the last 20 games we've played, how many good performances by him can you think of? Everton? Stoke? Arsenal in the first half?

Am I missing any?

This was one of his worst performances I've seen, but the rest of the team were no better. Frank's a leader of that team even at this age, other players should really question their desire and the fact they aren't responding. I've said it many times, but our best starting XI is the one Robbie played, its the one that does not involve Frank. He would be a very useful player, without having to start week in week out.

And that makes him easier to critiscise? Hazard has gone missing in games this season. And lampard has also had several good games. I don't see why his performance is worse because he is coming towards the end of his contract.

Look at these Chelsea homers....

I'm

pretty sure if Lampard is in the starting 11 in the pivot role, teams

will be dieing to play us in European competition next year.... Knowing

how easy it is to boss our pathetic midfield.

Chelsea homers... No idea what the fuck that is lol.

Where has anyone said he should be our starting midfielder next season.

Wern't you the bloke who said that lampard hasn't been a great midfielder when talking about his entire career???

And that makes him easier to critiscise? Hazard has gone missing in games this season. And lampard has also had several good games. I don't see why his performance is worse because he is coming towards the end of his contract.

Hazard is in his first season in the league and has four years left on his contract. He's also been pretty good in recent weeks.

Lampard has been the centre of discussions for months and it's perfectly fine to talk about him when he's playing well and people want to slam the club for not renewing him. Then we can bring up his goals and his importance to the team, and his experience and leadership qualities. He's fair game when he puts in a performance like tonight.

Chelsea homers... No idea what the fuck that is lol.

Where has anyone said he should be our starting midfielder next season.

Wern't you the bloke who said that lampard hasn't been a great midfielder when talking about his entire career???

Kind of, not really. Someone said he was top 5 mf in the past 20 years.

I said he's not even England top mf...... (Never said he wasn't a good player though).

Also, I said I rate Stevie G and scholes above him.

Lampard put torres through one on one, and torres layed it off to no-one. There were also plenty of examples where hazard just lost the ball when it was on the floor. So then you should be getting mad at cech and david luiz, who were the main one lumping it up towards torres.

Hazard lost the ball because whenever he recieved it he was swarmed by at least 3 players. He was an identified dangerman and was treated as such. Lampard wasn't operating in those conditions and still put in an abject display even worse than Hazard.

Hazard lost the ball because whenever he recieved it he was swarmed by at least 3 players. He was an identified dangerman and was treated as such. Lampard wasn't operating in those conditions and still put in an abject display even worse than Hazard.

Well, I think they pressed him a lot more, which made him lose tons of balls... I think in most games, the opposing teams don't pressed our mf much. Cept most of our games vs non british opposition.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I bet if you ask any English player not name John Terry who they would want as their teammate, I guarantee 9 out of 10 people, would pick Stevie G and Scholes over Lamps...