Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

He has that modric /thiago mobility I love. But let's hope he comes back to his original form. It could be a steal

Or maybe, let's hope that he doesn't which might scare off alternative suitors who are not able to afford to take a risk. Perhaps we wouldn't risk signing a player who may never return to what he once was, but in absolute, as well as in FFP, terms we could certainly afford to.

he is one of the best defenders in the world. considering reus is 50mil pounds, hummels is easily 30mil pounds.

also, he is just 26.

He is very overrated by some which i don't understand. Thought i think if you liked Luiz characteristics you will like Hummels also but i surely wouldn't take him over guys like Varane, Stones or Hawedes, not even before Pique for that matter..

He is very overrated by some which i don't understand. Thought i think if you liked Luiz characteristics you will like Hummels also but i surely wouldn't take him over guys like Varane, Stones or Hawedes, not even before Pique for that matter..

Varane/Stones over Hummels! Seriously! ... Hummels is injury prone but overrated ... no ways!

:fainthv9::fainthv9:

okay dude. varane is class and for the same amount of money its not even a contest who we should buy.

but taking stones' name in the same breath as hummels and varane. and then u say u would take pique before hummels. a 6'6 player who is poor in the air!!! also, how does pique solve our problems when he was having the same ones with brca last season. i would prefer a HG player in GC than howedes.

:fainthv9::fainthv9:

okay dude. varane is class and for the same amount of money its not even a contest who we should buy.

but taking stones' name in the same breath as hummels and varane. and then u say u would take pique before hummels. a 6'6 player who is poor in the air!!! also, how does pique solve our problems when he was having the same ones with brca last season. i would prefer a HG player in GC than howedes.

Well i feel we won't solve our problems with Hummels also, beside that his price tag is ridiculous id rather take Gundogan + Reus than Hummels..

Well i feel we won't solve our problems with Hummels also, beside that his price tag is ridiculous id rather take Gundogan + Reus than Hummels..

a 30 mil world class defender compared to a 30mil injury prone midfielder who has barely played in the last 2 seasons and looks like a shade of his former self??

Mirror are running an exclusive that Mourinho wants to sell Oscar and he's after Enner Valencia again.

I think Jose really wants another winger, thats why we're hearing about Valencia, Douglas Costa and Gaitan. He know he doesnt have any options on the bench (i think he know Cuadrado was a mistake), he wants to bring in a winger with better ball control. I believe and hope he doesnt want those players to be "Oscar's replacement" in the XI, like mirror are saying, and he'll bring more of a balanced midfielder for his place (Pogba, Koke, Gundogan). Not a natural AM.

Right now we dont have any good options on the bench in midfield. Ramires, Cuadrado and Mikel cant fit to the game we played in the first half of the season and the football we'll want to play. If Oscar leaves, we need two players, one for his spot and one for depth. and we need a Matic back up who's comfortable with the ball.

A summer of Pogba/Gundogan, D.Costa/Gaitan (if Oscar leaves), and Imbula/Kondogbia sounds like the best case for me. That and a CB.

I really hope we get a quality CM or AMF this summer. I'm quite surprised there hasn't been talk of clubs being interested in Khazri. He would be a reasonable addition to most sides for a bargain price (€15m).

I really hope we get a quality CM or AMF this summer. I'm quite surprised there hasn't been talk of clubs being interested in Khazri. He would be a reasonable addition to most sides for a bargain price (€15m).

He's decent but there are better options for us. He would not be a starter and that's what we should be looking for. Plus I think we need a more balanced player whereas he is very much an attacking mid.

Buying someone average like Enner Valencia would be pretty (very?) disappointing.

In my opinion, in light of the financial clout we supposedly have, and our aspirations, we need to be targeting the elite such as Pogba, Koke, Reus, etc. People that will be undisputed starters.

We don't need Valencia as a back-up striker as Remy is more than able to deputise for Costa, and we'll hopefully have Bamford next season as 3rd choice. Plus West Ham paid something like 12m for him I think, and us paying that or more would be a mistake!