Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I look nothing like Fernando Torres!!! :rant::rant::rant:

(And I will have you know that I have played for my regional county before :P ) ;)

From that photo on twitter you look like a blonde gay 12yo kid who thinks he is cool because he is holding a beer his daddy asked him to throw away! :lol:

HAHAHAHA!

It was because I told you were British and lets be honest, I am the king of flirting... :P

well clearly they all preferred my beautiful accent, English charm and exotic blonde hair :P I had them in my back pocket from the moment they saw my twitter picture ;)

I never understood why so much people take Henderson as a laughing stock. He's obviously not worth £20m but he's not responsible of it in the first place.

He offers what we lack, a decent cover in midfield, composed passing range and covers a lot of ground. He presses hard, always available: that can contribute to hide other facets of the game that aren't ticking such as the attackers' volume of play.

I'd seriously consider him for £5~7m right now.

I think he moved too soon, he was great at Sunderland but he played a bit more further up than a CM as he is for Lpool. He's starting to look a decent player for Liverpool now but that price tag will always be one of his problems.

I never understood why so much people take Henderson as a laughing stock. He's obviously not worth £20m but he's not responsible of it in the first place.

He offers what we lack, a decent cover in midfield, composed passing range and covers a lot of ground. He presses hard, always available: that can contribute to hide other facets of the game that aren't ticking such as the attackers' volume of play.

I'd seriously consider him for £5~7m right now.

No, Paulinho is someone who does it brilliantly...Henderson is just average. Hardworking, but nothing special.

I would seriously consider him for 5mi, but I would also consider Torres for 5mi. That does not make them a good value, it still makes them a laughing stock.

You cant ignore the price tag!

Why aren't people going crazy over the idea of us signing Alessandrini? lol. I'm not sure how he'd fit into our team (would probably be a rotation player I guess), but most proper Ligue 1 followers are saying he's been like the Hazard of this season. I have to agree. Different players; same impact.

Oh and here's a lovely finish:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeJGKKhNIw4