Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

4 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

This doesn't make any sense, Barca want a younger striker for Suarez's replacement and still have Griezmann.  As for Madrid they have Benzema and probably want Mbappe.for this summer.

Real Madrid is my thinking

it has been going on for some time

he is half Spanish

What Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang said about joining Real Madrid amid Arsenal quit rumours

Arsenal captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is once again being linked with a transfer away from the Emirates Stadium with Real Madrid a team he has previously talked about joining

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/transfer-news/pierre-emerick-aubameyang-arsenal-transfer-17491034

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Real Madrid is my thinking

it has been going on for some time

he is half Spanish

What Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang said about joining Real Madrid amid Arsenal quit rumours

Arsenal captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is once again being linked with a transfer away from the Emirates Stadium with Real Madrid a team he has previously talked about joining

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/transfer-news/pierre-emerick-aubameyang-arsenal-transfer-17491034

Yes but it also a well-known fact that Perez isn't too keen on him.

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

that is not what the Spanish press has been saying for 2 months

https://eldesmarque.com/madrid/etiqueta/aubameyang

They aren't reliable, i remember it was Pedrerol or JLS who said that when Aubameyang still at Dortmund.

9 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

They aren't reliable, i remember it was Pedrerol or JLS who said that when Aubameyang still at Dortmund.

Manuel Valcarce is not them

I am not saying it will happen

I am correcting a false statement you made

that is all

we shall see what transpires

What we could have been if we had true sense of talent...

Salah and de bruyne still in the team

Mbappe running our right flank having been rejected while he was s teenager

Neymar from santos for 30m was almost done when he was not in the limelight but we managed to give up

Alisson could have been at chelsea had we not dragged the courtois situation till the end of the window

Van dijk was considered too expensive at 60m and we settled for rudiger

These are just the ones i remember

Also we have bought the likes of drinkwater, bakayoko, etc

Just recapping to highlight how crucial it is for us to have a good couple of window else we are screwed for the next decade...judgement of talent seems to be so bad at our club, its shambolic

2 hours ago, shrenshah said:

What we could have been if we had true sense of talent...

Salah and de bruyne still in the team

Mbappe running our right flank having been rejected while he was s teenager

Neymar from santos for 30m was almost done when he was not in the limelight but we managed to give up

Alisson could have been at chelsea had we not dragged the courtois situation till the end of the window

Van dijk was considered too expensive at 60m and we settled for rudiger

These are just the ones i remember

Also we have bought the likes of drinkwater, bakayoko, etc

Just recapping to highlight how crucial it is for us to have a good couple of window else we are screwed for the next decade...judgement of talent seems to be so bad at our club, its shambolic

The only one's that were truly a miss where the first two and maybe Mbappe.

Neymar got talked round by Pele, VVD wanted Liverpool and only Liverpool while Alisson has a straight choice between us both and choose the Scousers.

And you say judgement is bad, I'd say our recruitment since we changed our style of play has been very good.

6 hours ago, Tomo said:

The only one's that were truly a miss where the first two and maybe Mbappe.

Neymar got talked round by Pele, VVD wanted Liverpool and only Liverpool while Alisson has a straight choice between us both and choose the Scousers.

And you say judgement is bad, I'd say our recruitment since we changed our style of play has been very good.

Liverpool was nowhere near the level they are right now when van dijk signed...if we wanted him we would have got him...we baulked at 60mn and paid 30mn for rudiger...

Post our change in style we have signed jorginho kovacic barkley bakayoko amongst others...kova and jorginho are good but can we compete with them in champions league...not a chance...that too we paid almost 90-100mn for the 2 combined

Dont think we have been investing wisely with a long term in mind, constant changes in managers has badly impacted it. Youth is semi-delivering  atm but we cant compete even for prem league (let alone cl) with the team we have even in next 5 yrs when all our young players mature...

13 minutes ago, shrenshah said:

Liverpool was nowhere near the level they are right now when van dijk signed...if we wanted him we would have got him...we baulked at 60mn and paid 30mn for rudiger...

They may not have been that level but all reliable sources said VVD wanted Liverpool, even City tried but his mind was made up.

Furthermore let's not pretend we as a fanbase saw how good VVD would become, go on his rumour thread here and the Shed End there were more people against the signing than for, and when the rumours came about that we were prepared to give Southampton Christensen as a sweatner everyone was universally horrified at the mere thought of it.

Post our change in style we have signed jorginho kovacic barkley bakayoko amongst others...

Bakayoko and Ross were both before the change.

..kova and jorginho are good but can we compete with them in champions league...

Look at Liverpools lineup and hand on heart tell me which players you thought could ever have been key players for CL and runaway PL winners? Were you looking at Andy Robertson getting relegated with the worst defensive record at Hull thinking he could be the next great fullback?

If Jordan Henderson can play in an elite team those two most certainly can.

Buy

Werner 50m

Sancho 120m

Ake 40m

Chilwell 70m

Sell

Christeansen 30m

Giroud 10m

Pedro 10m

Batshuayi 20m

Barkley 15m

Alonso 25m

Emerson 20m

Total spends 280m and income 130m

End up spending within our 150m budget and get 4 wc starters while removing a lot of deadwood

2 hours ago, shrenshah said:

Sell

Christeansen 30m

Batshuayi 20m

Barkley 15m

Alonso 25m

Emerson 20m

the board will never sell any of those for that low now

and we will never get a combined £20m for

Giroud 10m

Pedro 10m

they only have 6 months left on their contracts and are both well into their 30's now

Sold michael hector for 8m

Emerson linked to inter for 25m

Danny d being loaned to aston villa with a compulsary option to buy hopefully if they stay up

But yet instead of the werner and sanchos of the world, we are primed to complete fedor chalov transfer...he can be a good backup to tammy but i think our first team needs more attention atm