Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

CIES Football Observatoryn°275 - 25/11/2019

Demography

Player export: Brazilians and French at the top

https://football-observatory.com/IMG/sites/b5wp/2019/wp275/en/

Issue number 275 of the CIES Football Observatory Weekly Post maps the origin of expatriate players in 31 European top divisions. With 466 representatives, Brazilians are the most numerous (10.3% of the total number of expatriates), followed by the French (350 players). However, the latter are the most present in the big-5 European leagues: 115 French players abroad compared to 104 Brazilians.

wp275.jpg

Footballers who grew up in France represent the largest contingent of expatriates in the Premier League (41 players, 15.7% of total playing time of expats), the Bundesliga (28, 8.0%) and the Liga (25, 13.6%). Brazilians are the most present in the Serie A (33 players, 7.3% of minutes played by all expatriates) and the Ligue 1 (25, 5.4%). Brazil is the most represented origin also in Portugal, Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria and Finland. They are present in all of the countries covered except Scotland.

With 224 representatives in the 31 European top divisions and 67 expatriates in the five major championships, Spain is the third main exporting country. For a more global vision of player international mobility, the Atlas of Migration of the CIES Football Observatory presents additional data on the presence and distribution of expatriates in 147 leagues from 98 countries worldwide .

Most represented foreign origins

Expatriates fielded in domestic league match between 01/07/2019 and 15/11/2019

524912491998ce496b3963317cbe9d7e.png

I would like to see Barcelona go for Martinez from Inter. He is a World class Player. He would be perfect for Barcelonas style of play and Perfect long term Suarez replacement. Also, I would replace Griezmann with Neymar in a Swap deal.
Griezmann on the wings is just not Barcelona Level and it is either Griezmann as a striker or sell for me.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

What a joke

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/barcelona/story/4004641/lionel-messi-wins-sixth-ballon-dor-awardovertaking-cristiano-ronaldo

Dutchman Matthijs de Ligt, a key player in Ajax Amsterdam's thrilling run to the Champions League semifinals and now at Juventus, won the Kopa Trophy for the best under-21 male player in the world.

lol, Mbappe is 20 years old

SMDH

Also, de Ligt has been positively horrid for Juve lately. He is looking like a farmer league struggler trying to play with the big boys. I am sure he will turn it around but it is just madness to say he is the best U21 player in the world.

On 05/12/2019 at 3:31 AM, shrenshah said:

Looking at past few games lb and cb needs to be our priority

Chilwell is the best option for lb but dont think leicester will sell...

Ake needs to be bought back at cb..he is a must to shore up our defence

I am not sold on Ake. I think he is only being mentioned because he has a buy back, rather than due to him being someone that could improve us massively. 

On 05/12/2019 at 10:42 AM, NikkiCFC said:

Bild reporting that Haaland has just 20m release clause! 

Mino Raiola in the area.
There are no free candies.
What you do not pay for the transfer you will have to pay in commissions, salary and other strange things.

If Raiola knows he's worth 60, you'll pay 80 anyway.

On 02/12/2019 at 11:16 AM, killer1257 said:

I would like to see Barcelona go for Martinez from Inter. He is a World class Player. He would be perfect for Barcelonas style of play and Perfect long term Suarez replacement. 

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

My current dream is to see Lautaro at Chelsea.
It is a dream..

Barcelona has no money for anything, much less for Lautaro, he does not leave Inter easily ..

4 minutes ago, BDTips said:

Mino Raiola in the area.
There are no free candies.
What you do not pay for the transfer you will have to pay in commissions, salary and other strange things.

If Raiola knows he's worth 60, you'll pay 80 anyway.

no

If he tries that shit he will be banned and not be reinstated

he is on his last chance

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48642306