Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Liverpool and Chelsea want Neymar, Man Utd ready to sell Paul Pogba

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news-arsenal-chelsea-tottenham-man-utd-liverpool-rumours-gossip-a4310286.html

As Europe’s top clubs target progression to the knockout stages of the Champions League and Europa League, transfer gossip is in full flow.

Both Chelsea and Liverpool did just that on Tuesday night, and they are today being linked with a sensational move for Brazil and PSG star Neymar.

Manchester United may not be competing at Europe’s top table at the moment, but they still have stellar names on their books. But could one of them be leaving?

Reports this morning suggest that Man Utd are prepared to sanction the sale of World Cup winner Paul Pogba. We know that Real Madrid have long-standing interest in the midfielder, so could Zinedine Zidane swoop for his compatriot?

Elsewhere, Bournemouth defender Nathan Ake has been attracting the attentions of Chelsea and Manchester City, and Eddie Howe has admitted that keeping the 24-year-old is out of the club’s ‘control’.

snip

:ph34r:

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

Liverpool and Chelsea want Neymar, Man Utd ready to sell Paul Pogba

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news-arsenal-chelsea-tottenham-man-utd-liverpool-rumours-gossip-a4310286.html

As Europe’s top clubs target progression to the knockout stages of the Champions League and Europa League, transfer gossip is in full flow.

Both Chelsea and Liverpool did just that on Tuesday night, and they are today being linked with a sensational move for Brazil and PSG star Neymar.

Manchester United may not be competing at Europe’s top table at the moment, but they still have stellar names on their books. But could one of them be leaving?

Reports this morning suggest that Man Utd are prepared to sanction the sale of World Cup winner Paul Pogba. We know that Real Madrid have long-standing interest in the midfielder, so could Zinedine Zidane swoop for his compatriot?

Elsewhere, Bournemouth defender Nathan Ake has been attracting the attentions of Chelsea and Manchester City, and Eddie Howe has admitted that keeping the 24-year-old is out of the club’s ‘control’.

snip

:ph34r:

Lol...I was just going to post a link myself.

What do you guys think of us going for Neymar next summer? Personally, would prefer that even if it is to just pip City/Liverpool

Plus, I think he could mature at 27, at least in terms of attitude 

2 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Lol...I was just going to post a link myself.

What do you guys think of us going for Neymar next summer? Personally, would prefer that even if it is to just pip City/Liverpool

Plus, I think he could mature at 27, at least in terms of attitude 

he will never come here (he whinges how rainy and cold PARIS IS) and he would destroy our budget, even if we got him for say £150m, his salary demands will fuck us for the next 5 years

he will demand £200-250m or so for 5 years

we cannot afford a 5 year £350m to £400m total amortised spend

FFP would crush us in all other areas

to get to that level of revenue

we need 

Image result for new chelsea stadiumvrHKzRZ.jpgrSNcGau.jpgRelated imageJCR_SAH_030316Stamford1.jpg3c76ed00-b0a8-11e6-bffa-675314790c82_image-1-.jpegRelated imageWest-Stand-Entrance-Upper-Tier.jpgJCR_SAH_030316Stamford8.jpgJCR_SAH_030316Stamford11.jpgstamford_bridge11.jpg

If he and his agent are intelligent, they should not go to Chelsea anyway because Tammy is quite hard to beat. If he sits on the bench, his developtment would Stop and he would get worse. BVB is a good place for developtment

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

If he and his agent are intelligent, they should not go to Chelsea anyway because Tammy is quite hard to beat. If he sits on the bench, his developtment would Stop and he would get worse. BVB is a good place for developtment

We only have one striker? 

How many striker Dortmund has? 

If he gets injured we are screw! 

We only have one striker? 
How many striker Dortmund has? 
If he gets injured we are screw! 
I am talking about his developtment and if he does not beat Tammy, he would waste his potential.

BVB has Alacer who wants to leave. Götze who is not good anymore and last game, Thorgan played false 9.
So basically Haaland would be starter there.

On 12/11/2019 at 1:57 PM, Vesper said:

he will never come here (he whinges how rainy and cold PARIS IS) and he would destroy our budget, even if we got him for say £150m, his salary demands will fuck us for the next 5 years

we need 

Image result for new chelsea stadiumvrHKzRZ.jpgrSNcGau.jpgRelated imageJCR_SAH_030316Stamford1.jpg3c76ed00-b0a8-11e6-bffa-675314790c82_image-1-.jpegRelated imageWest-Stand-Entrance-Upper-Tier.jpgJCR_SAH_030316Stamford8.jpgJCR_SAH_030316Stamford11.jpgstamford_bridge11.jpg

Interesting to see they have preserved the old shed wall in those pics. 

9 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Interesting to see they have preserved the old shed wall in those pics. 

I so so LOVE that design, I rarely make absolute statements, but it is the best looking overall design for a football stadium i have ever seen to date

the details are amazing

and the inter arching brickwork combined with the Brutalist concrete is genius

plus the neo-Art Nouveau iron work

the colourways are superb too

goddamn It we HAVE to build that!!!!!!!!

:rant:

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I so so LOVE that design, I rarely make absolute statements, but it is the best looking overall design for a football stadium i have ever seen to date

the details are amazing

and the inter arching brickwork combined with the Brutalist concrete is genius

plus the neo-Art Nouveau iron work

the colourways are superb too

It is a beautiful design. Love the inter arching brickwork as well., and of course the tall corridors going around the stadium. Almost like a spectacular shrine of some sort.

5 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

It is a beautiful design. Love the inter arching brickwork as well., and of course the tall corridors going around the stadium. Almost like a spectacular shrine of some sort.

Looks like Hogwarts from Harry Potter, pretty sweet but will take a long time before this happens.

32 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Herzog & de Meuron 

https://www.herzogdemeuron.com/index.html

Image result for Herzog & de MeuronCaixaforum Madrid Herzog & de Meuron staircaseImage result for Herzog & de MeuronImage result for Herzog & de MeuronCaixaforum Madrid 01Image result for Herzog & de MeuronThe largest school for contemporary dance in the world the Laban Dance Centre in London opened in 2003 with an exterior...Better known as the Birds Nest the Beijing National Stadium was designed by Herzog  de Meuron with a consortium of...The Prada flagship store in Tokyos fashionable Aoyama district completed in 2003 features a crosshatched exterior with...The de Young Museum houses a fine arts collection in San Franciscos Golden Gate Park.  This dimpledcopper structure...Image result for VitraHaus is Herzog & de MeuronImage result for Brandenburg Technical University Library iImage result for Herzog & de Meuron

On 11/12/2019 at 2:57 PM, Vesper said:

we need 

If we don't start this project by March 31st it's not going to happen :(