Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

There must be some shady things happening at Barca to turn things around this fast. Nobody is that lucky.

Wow

maybe they bring iniesta  who is one year younger back from Japan as well. Ibrahimovic might also be one for the future now Messi is gone lol 

3 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

I'd love Chelsea's hat to be in the ring for this lad. His talent level is off the scale. Huge talent doesn't guarantee huge success but it is the best of all indicators.

Caution has been suggested because of the level Adeyemi is playing at currently, and that caution must be sensible, but it is still the case that this kid can do things with a football during a competitive professional match that most professionals could not do on an empty pitch playing against 11 red cones.

Chances of winning a transfer tussle with Barca more or less zero however.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

typical business from Dortmund - Sell Haaland then buy Adeyemi 

Salzburg (20m) ---> Leipzig (40m) ----> somewhere to 60m.

Salzburg (5m) ----> Dortmund (35m)----> somewhere to 2X 

Edited by milka

3 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Depay, Altidore, Janssen, Ziyech, Van De Beek, Bergwijn

Think based on recent history players that play in the Dutch league have a 20% chance of being a success in the Prem. 

Last 10 years - Vertonghen , Alderweireld , Eriksen  

Before - Van Persie , Van Nistelrooy , Robben , Heitinga , Van Der Saar ,  Haselbaink , Kuyt , Staam , Bergkamp. 

Edited by milka

19 minutes ago, milka said:

Last 10 years - Vertonghen , Alderweireld , Eriksen  

Before - Van Persie , Van Nistelrooy , Robben , Heitinga , Van Der Saar ,  Haselbaink , Kuyt , Staam , Bergkamp. 

I said recent history, and those three you mentioned were hardly success in the Premier league if we were to evaluate their trophy cabinet. 

49 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I said recent history, and those three you mentioned were hardly success in the Premier league if we were to evaluate their trophy cabinet. 

van Dijk? 

Might have played in Scotland for a bit, but I wouldn't say the league is any better than the Eredivisie.

3 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

He's arguably the only real stand out. 

3 hours ago, LAM09 said:

What about Suarez?

I'm sure there's a few others as well. 

It’s hard to say that every player ever to play in eredivisie will suck in PL

but clearly for many the direct move from Netherlands to PL is too steep. Not just bc of difference quality but also the huge contrast in styles

but a detour from NL to Scotland or France and then a move to a smaller PL club can remedy this. Can Dijk is a prime example. I doubt he would have made it if he had moved straight from Groningen to pool. Suarez for me is the real standout. 

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

It’s hard to say that every player ever to play in eredivisie will suck in PL

but clearly for many the direct move from Netherlands to PL is too steep. Not just bc of difference quality but also the huge contrast in styles

but a detour from NL to Scotland or France and then a move to a smaller PL club can remedy this. Can Dijk is a prime example. I doubt he would have made it if he had moved straight from Groningen to pool. Suarez for me is the real standout. 

Agreed. The generalisation is something I was getting at; judge each player on their own merit.

I think that has become an issue in the last decade or so. I guess the overall lack of quality has a lot to do with that. 

Edited by LAM09

It is Castles so take it with a grain of salt. Man City will work with Newcastle on selling players.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/11/17/journalist-says-one-club-could-break-the-pls-silent-agreement-in-order-to-help-newcastle/

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

It is Castles so take it with a grain of salt. Man City will work with Newcastle on selling players.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/11/17/journalist-says-one-club-could-break-the-pls-silent-agreement-in-order-to-help-newcastle/

As I stated previously, money talks.