Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

7 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

True and he did have a worse record than Tuchel but he’s had a pre-season now and they’ve had an amazing transfer window in all reality.

If he doesnt win Ligue 1 it would shock the whole footballing world. I think PSG will quite rightly be favourites for the CL this season also, even more so if the front 3 gels because it is going to be lethal. I mean look at Neymar-Suarez-Messi under Enrique, theres the potential for that level of output. And don’t tell me Luis Enrique is a better manager than Pochettino because he is not..

Atletico? Really? Whilst a good side I’d be shocked, even more so shocked if that PSG team don’t click together too and cannot get into the last 4 at least. If I were a betting man and they get out of the group’s convincingly I’d be thinking they will go very far.

But do you really think he wont win the league now? I mean Lille beat PSG in the super cup but it wasn’t exactly the same team they will play most weeks. Poch is a good manager, doesn’t have the medals to be considered elite but a good manager nonetheless.

Ohh im sure they will breeze the league, I mean anything else is a farce as far as im concerned. But the CL may fuck them over cuz they are not used to heavy intense high-tempo games vs quality teams.

8 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

True and he did have a worse record than Tuchel but he’s had a pre-season now and they’ve had an amazing transfer window in all reality.

If he doesnt win Ligue 1 it would shock the whole footballing world. I think PSG will quite rightly be favourites for the CL this season also, even more so if the front 3 gels because it is going to be lethal. I mean look at Neymar-Suarez-Messi under Enrique, theres the potential for that level of output. And don’t tell me Luis Enrique is a better manager than Pochettino because he is not..

Atletico? Really? Whilst a good side I’d be shocked, even more so shocked if that PSG team don’t click together too and cannot get into the last 4 at least. If I were a betting man and they get out of the group’s convincingly I’d be thinking they will go very far.

They are second seeds, so let's see who they draw to begin with.

Mbappe asked to leave for RM this window or leave for free next summer, no new contract.

Just wow.. why RM now? Atleti will probably take the league again. Surely play with Messi for a year, go for free on a huuuuuuge contract.

11 hours ago, DH1988 said:

I meant, why now and not play with Messi for a year.

Because if Mbappe is refusing to renew, PSG will most likely won't play him again until next summer. Mbappe knows if he renew with PSG, his chance to get out from there in the future would be down to zero.

Edited by Blues Forever

2 hours ago, Warning_Hazard said:

Hence why i was screaming for us to sign mbappe over lukaku

Mbappe has had his sights set on Real Madrid for 1-2 years now, it's pretty much an open secret that he's going there next. Screaming for the club to sign him won't change that.