Clint Dempsey

MRodgers1

I'm not sure if it's just me being an American and the only descent player we have is Clint blinding me but how has the kid stayed at Fulham for so long?! Kids got loads of talent and finds a way to get the job done with nothing around him. I know I'll probably be blasted on the forum for this but man he would be a solid piece to the Chelsea puzzle. I know he turns 29 in 2012 but just think of how good he would be if he had some talent around him.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never have been more than a mid table player...This is what pisses me off with us American, we have just one decent mid-table premiership class player and suddenly he is Chelsea quality....We should think about developing our football not over hyping the one decent one we have, if you think the Dempsey is Chelsea class then there no hope for our national team then...I know they may sound like ranting, but our football is so poor we the amazing athletes we produce and someone gonna come start a Dempsey transfer thread...Thats some bull

Never have been more than a mid table player...This is what pisses me off with us American, we have just one decent mid-table premiership class player and suddenly he is Chelsea quality....We should think about developing our football not over hyping the one decent one we have, if you think the Dempsey is Chelsea class then there no hope for our national team then...I know they may sound like ranting, but our football is so poor we the amazing athletes we produce and someone gonna come start a Dempsey transfer thread...Thats some bull

Your best player is Stuart Holden, imo. Wouldn't mind him in a Chelsea shirt.

Your best player is Stuart Holden, imo. Wouldn't mind him in a Chelsea shirt.

Stuart Holden, is pretty decent but to me he is an average "European class" player, and i will be the first to admit it...You wouldnt believe people hold Donovan, who couldnt succeed outside the MLS higher than Holden and on alot of occasion Dempsey...I believe we have some of the most delusional football fans ever, if we dare produce a world class player, we will make the English press sound like a joke when it comes to hyping their own...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You