Clint Dempsey

MRodgers1

so did a lot of players in the league, doesnt make them good enough

I'm still not following your logic. He was in the top scorers last season and would've walked into our stating XI. Do I want him here? No. But that does not make him not good enough.

No idea how you can call someone like Dempsey not good enough when we have the likes of Meireles, Malouda, Essien...etc in our squad.

I'm sorry, I just hate that sense of arrogance.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the way this guy play, he can make a differences even though his team under pressure.

But Chelsea already buy hazard oscar marin and they gonna be way better player than dempsey after they adapted to epl.

I'm still not following your logic. He was in the top scorers last season and would've walked into our stating XI. Do I want him here? No. But that does not make him not good enough.

No idea how you can call someone like Dempsey not good enough when we have the likes of Meireles, Malouda, Essien...etc in our squad.

I'm sorry, I just hate that sense of arrogance.

yes goals a plenty

but your missing his arrogance on the pitch hes an absolute arse shouting the orders, he definatley wouldnt fit in with the likes of our players,

he simply isnt good enough.

He's an excellent target man considering he has virtually a GPS in the head to always find himlself on ball trajectories. But beside that if he has a good passing through space, he's really rash with the ball. I really doubt that he could manage to find his place in a more complete offensive animation.

But it's a make or break summer for him, he managed the impressive performance to improve every figure significantly season after season for 4 years now

He would have been interesting if he was better technically and more able to be an on ground target man. But he isn't.

And anyway I think he would be one of the last Premier League players to sign for Chelsea if he could.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You