Whose to Blame?

Our primadonna players. Too much attitude and experience are the reason why they won't listen to such a young inexperienced manager. Lets not forget, this is the same guy that use to do stats for mourinho. How much respect could he expect from our senior players? Once the players that have won everything are gone, we will start building again with younger, fresher, hungrier players.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know whether it's in tactic or more in players, because we have fast players, but our style of playing for sure make sleep everyone. Where the hell is speed and movement in our performances? Watched Liverpool's fixture yesterday - even though they ended up 1-1, they were fucking flying all over the pitch, making the grass burn. In ours yesterday's game I saw this just for last 7 minutes.

Regarding to AVB's show with FC Porto, I was expecting if not the same, just half the same ride as it was in FC Porto.

Maybe it just needs a time..

there is not much to blame. what i mean to say is i expected a 3rd or 4th finish (and that is where we seem to be heading), qualification in the knockout stages of ucl (though not with so much difficulty and unease). their have been mistakes from both the players and avb but i feel we are too harsh on our manager. he needs some time and we MUST give it to him. you can see he tries things and gives his 100%(which cant be said about our players though) but considering the fact that a very experienced ancelloti had a very similar squad which gave very similar poor and uninspiring performances, i ll say something is wrong with the players. our players showed that when needed we can raise our game and play like one of the best teams in the world (against newcastle,valencia and city) but then followed it up with 3 consecutive disappointing 1-1s. the manager can only do so much and it is the players who have to raise their own games. if all it took was a good sppech or a good "hair-dryer" treatment to make the players play well then things would have been very different.

anyways avb is to take his share of blame too. he trusted the ond guard to work but unfortunately its not been good and he is to be blamed for it.sometimes his tactics and subs have been way off (like against wigan or valencia away).

end of the statement- we should keep faith and hope that our players get some miraculous realization about the abilities and about their responsibilty to the club.

COME ON CHELSEA....

there is not much to blame. what i mean to say is i expected a 3rd or 4th finish (and that is where we seem to be heading), qualification in the knockout stages of ucl (though not with so much difficulty and unease). their have been mistakes from both the players and avb but i feel we are too harsh on our manager. he needs some time and we MUST give it to him. you can see he tries things and gives his 100%(which cant be said about our players though) but considering the fact that a very experienced ancelloti had a very similar squad which gave very similar poor and uninspiring performances, i ll say something is wrong with the players. our players showed that when needed we can raise our game and play like one of the best teams in the world (against newcastle,valencia and city) but then followed it up with 3 consecutive disappointing 1-1s. the manager can only do so much and it is the players who have to raise their own games. if all it took was a good sppech or a good "hair-dryer" treatment to make the players play well then things would have been very different. anyways avb is to take his share of blame too. he trusted the ond guard to work but unfortunately its not been good and he is to be blamed for it.sometimes his tactics and subs have been way off (like against wigan or valencia away). end of the statement- we should keep faith and hope that our players get some miraculous realization about the abilities and about their responsibilty to the club. COME ON CHELSEA....

Please don't write like this, I want to read your post but it gives me a headache reading it.

Punctuation and new lines are your friends.

TBH can you blame Roman for not thinking long term when most of our fans don't either?

Hard to say... but I think our previous coaches and our front office has to be blamed before Roman has to be done so. It's really tough to judge on this point: Roman always wanted us to be an European force and he spent money when the coach wanted one specific player or more. But, for example, you can blame Roman for sacking Jose, as he didn't think long term back in that difficult period. Jose could have been our manager now, but he isn't.

And as for the fans, most of us were living and thinking just in the here and now, not knowing that things will change in the future if the club doesn't prepare itself for the upcoming years/decades.

We should try to function without any manager, I think.

The best idea to avoid pointless discussions about coaches. But the worst idea for a professional football club.