Who's Content

Drogba is still a decent player. He is currently the best striker we have, and the others (Torres, Lukaku, Kalou*) are not reliable enough

I don't really buy that he's in form, in form players are those who have an outstanding goal record like RVP, Studge, Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko, Ba, etc

He only really had good games against City and Valencia. In others he did nowt goalscoring wise but his hold up play, passing, creating chances were better than anything we could have gotten from Torres and co.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlo did, and we did score some 108 goals ....some record or something.... then last season it all went wrong for him.... He forgot that this is not italy and played the same players over and over again.... By the time he realised his screw ups, we were 12 points down... but then we played again and it was the title decider at united last season. ..

He wasnt ballsy, but we never got raped by other teams the way we do now, alot of times, especially at the beginning of games.

It is the players job to play their hearts out, but the manager has to get them mentally ready to attack and get control from the first whistle.

We have Never Started a game well. Never. If we have, then we have almost never doubled our lead till the end.

Totenham wouldnt have scored if we started a little better.

Wigans goal wouldnt have mattered had we been able to keep up intensity after goal no 1.

Manutd wouldnt have scored 3 before we had a chance to reply back.

Liverpool have beaten us twice.

QPR....lol at that game....we were so bloody unprepared that we crumbled....2 players get sent off....lol...then some passion from 9 chelsea players....then. Why not from the start with 11 men?

We NEED to improve our INTENSITY and the coach is directly responsible for that. If the player doesnt give intensity, drop him, If more than one player has a lazy day. Drop them. Unlike what many say, we have many players waiting to prove themselves and play with passion and chase every ball in the park.They might not be superstars, but hey, our super stars are all mostly 33 or more....

If this is indeed a transition, then january is the most important. Defender, midfielder and attacker. Dont wait till summer, Be ballsy AVB.

We have Never Started a game well.

Valencia, Wolves, Arsenal, Genk.

I'm sure they're a couple more that i can't remember.

There are some games though, where for some reason we don't show up till late in the half or after the other team scores - this also happened with Carlo last season.

You're quite an immature guy aren't you? Constantly try to correct others and assert your opinions as truth and if anyone goes against it and successfully counters your argument they're instantly "boring" and "bullshit" arguments.

Grow up please. This is a forum. A difference of opinion is healthy for it.

P.S. you're not Mourinho/Ancelotti etc so stop posting like you're a God of football. You're a fan, just like us all. Not superior.

:giggle:

I'm content but would rather be in this position without those 2 results against Arsenal and Liverpool. I know we won't win the league but we are in one hell of a battle with Arsenal & Tottenham which i think is really exciting. I'm not focused on the top 2, let them do what they want. My season is a success when i see Arsenal come 5th and us above them.

If we make champions league spots and Arsenal come fifth, that means either Liverpool or Tottenham made the other spot. I'd rather Arsenal to make fourth tbh.

I'd rather Newcastle make the CL. But they are not looking like real contenders for the top 4 with their current form.