Who's Content

Fucking hell here we go again. Go & develop some fucking patience! How can you expect miracles from one of the poorest Chelsea sides we have had since Roman arrived.

Give a man some fucking time & judge him on what he achieves with his own squad that he gets to build himself.

So yes I'm content with the season so far. But some members on here seriously get a grip.

1. Is anyone here actually advocating to sacking him or are you just making this up from thin air? Who is not giving him enough time? However the OP asked based on results and performances until now, whether you are happy or not.

2. Why would they? OP asked a question "are you content?" he did not state "only content fans post here"

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get rid of Bosingwa immediately. He's responsible for loads of goals - no defensive ability, leaves a hold in right back

the size of a crater on Mars. Branislav should stay DR but we need another CB (if Alex leaves)

I still undecided on whether or not I am content. I will tell you who I am content with though, Sturridge, Cole and Ramires. Despite Ramires' miss this morning, these three have been performing so well, week in week out. I still hope we are in the title race in feb, that's when i'm going to watch Chelsea versus Man U! (sorry a little of topic)

:chelsea2: :chelsea2: :chelsea2:

How the fuck can you (more than a few members here) ask for a transition, saying you accept the consequences and then act like a spoiled brat when the overdue transition finally begins because we are in 4th place? AVB has changed the team as much as is possible in a few months.

• He's getting rid of the old spine
  • He's introducing a new philosophy
  • He's brought very good, hungry and fresh players
  • He's dropped the stars thar are underperforming

I have to ask, besides dropping the high line (which he has done), what else do you want from him?

What is this new philosophy? Getting back to the old 4-3-3 system with Drogba up front when he needed to survive in his job?

Dropping stars that arent playing well, getting rid of the old spine and buying 3 players able to play in the first team was the minimum he could do to not being called a total disaster.

If you are satisfied with his slow "transition", Im not.

1. Is anyone here actually advocating to sacking him or are you just making this up from thin air? Who is not giving him enough time? However the OP asked based on results and performances until now, whether you are happy or not.

2. Why would they? OP asked a question "are you content?" he did not state "only content fans post here"

This. The topic asked If you are satisfied, not asking If VB must be sacked.

Kez is the kind of fan that is always satisfied with anything. If she was supporting Spurs she would be pleased with Harry using Pavlyuchenko as a CAM.

Yes, because before Roman you dont knew how was to support a big club.

No. Because before Roman we didn't have anywhere near the success now, so we don't take what we have now for granted and call for an incredibly gifted, young manager to be sacked after 6 months. Any real Chelsea fan would acknowledge that.

No. Because before Roman we didn't have anywhere near the success now, so we don't take what we have now for granted and call for an incredibly gifted, young manager to be sacked after 6 months. Any real Chelsea fan would acknowledge that.

Hurrdurrr - you

Where did I use the word sacking? People here are unhappy because they Always expect us to be top of the league challenging & cannot see reality. Fans on here have said he's not the right man for the job when he's not even developed his own squad yet. Hence the need to give him time.

Chelsea today is another club. Dont come with this argument: Chelsea before Roman did not had the same success, so we must be happy with 4th place, avarage football because before ít would be a dream to be in such position.

A City fan must ask for trophies because of the amount of money they are spending and the players are receiving. The money this players and VB receive is also anywhere near it was before Roman.

Shame on you.

Where did I use the word sacking? People here are unhappy because they Always expect us to be top of the league challenging & cannot see reality. Fans on here have said he's not the right man for the job when he's not even developed his own squad yet. Hence the need to give him time.

Reality-

We have spent:

50m Torres

25m Luiz

18 Lukaku

25m Mata

12m Meireles

13m AVB

In the last two windows. Of course we expect to be challenging! Nobody expected us to win the title, but who expected us to be involved in a CL spot battle with Arsenal?

So, why you are satisfied with this season?

You guys are sooo stupid, We should be going out at hammering every team 7-0 because Roman came in Chelsea before Roman was terrible, But now its not acceptable to have a poor season.

Keep sacking managers until we win every game of every season. Yeah, that will work.

AVB out.

I personally did not approach this season with the usual expectations so yes I would say so far I am happy with whats going on.

New young manager with his own philosophy and he is learning on the job - I really believe in a couple of years we will have a team that will challenge again but we must have patience.

You guys are sooo stupid, We should be going out at hammering every team 7-0 because Roman came in Chelsea before Roman was terrible, But now its not acceptable to have a poor season.

Keep sacking managers until we win every game of every season. Yeah, that will work.

AVB out.

At the risk of sounding stupid, I ask again where you have seen "sack AVB or he's not good enough to manage, AVB out, etc etc".

I don't see why people are so confrontational, he asked a question whether we are satisfied with our season so far... And I can see if people are not, because this season is one of the worst point wise in some 6-7 years.

At the risk of sounding stupid, I ask again where you have seen "sack AVB or he's not good enough to manage, AVB out, etc etc".

I don't see why people are so confrontational, he asked a question whether we are satisfied with our season so far... And I can see if people are not, because this season is one of the worst point wise in some 6-7 years.

I'm saying it. He lost a few games, so he must be sacked.

Thats how modern Chelsea works isn't it? We can't accept trainsition because we don't want to go back to what we were like before.*

*saying that, half of the people critising AVB probably didn't support Chelsea before Roman, and will probably go and support City soon enough.

Reality-

We have spent:

50m Torres

25m Luiz

18 Lukaku

25m Mata

12m Meireles

13m AVB

In the last two windows. Of course we expect to be challenging! Nobody expected us to win the title, but who expected us to be involved in a CL spot battle with Arsenal?

We also have...

Cech - 29 Made more mistakes than we're used to seeing

Cole - No decent cover at left back 31

Essien - 29, serious knee injuries

Lampard - 33 Finally showing some inconsistency

Drogba - 33 Not the untouchable, unplayable player he once was

Mikel - Doesn't seem to be the player we fought united for

Malouda - 31 No explanation needed useless.

Bosingwa - 29 can't defend can't cross

Ferreira - 32 Pretty much useless to us now

Kalou - One of the worst players in our history

Terry 31 - Slow, not the player he once was, puts the club in the media spotlight for wrong reasons

Alex & Anelka - Both leaving, wrong attitudes this season.

Now I'm not posting this to criticise the players, my point is ALL of these players played under Jose, many of them are on the wrong side of 30 & aren't the players they used to be, most of them need to move on or be given a lesser role at the club. A few new signings wont revitalise the whole team. Big changes are needed & that happens gradually.