Peter Kenyon

the wes

Warnie, you don't live in Britain do you?

You're simply from a different point of view from misschief. Misschief is an English fan, I presume someone fairly local to the area. To her, to me, to lots of us here, what Kenyon does is for the International fans perhaps, but mostly for the club's bank balance. You could argue that that then is passed on to make success on the pitch, but we pay high prices for tickets ANYWAY. From your point of view, Kenyon is great because all his marketing and whatnot is aimed at you!

You simply have different perspectives.

Look...I never said hes great cus he sells his merchandise to us. Ever since he has come in, our revenues have been growing each year, debts are going down, every year. Do you agree? or not?

I understand the english fans are livid at the gate prices. May be CFC and Kenyon should look into that matter, but overall, when i look back at the club 5 years back, on the verge of bankruptcy and our club now, gaining revenues and bcuming famous all over the world. I feel, kenyon deserves some credit.

Now dont start off with, "it was roman who saved us from bankruptcy"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dint he get you Obi Mikel? Dint he get Christaiano Ronaldo? You are just picking few incidences but you choose to ignore the buys he got for us and Manchester United in PARTICULAR!!!. It was he who got Jose Mourinho. but you hapr more on "how could he let Jose go? a puuppet of roman bla bla"...I am glad he got Jose and not Sven.

And regarding Cole Tapping controversy, I think it was Jose too who was involved in it but knowing you you would chose to ignore that.

Ah the feral youth of today :rolleyes:

Elliots right, you might have a different view if you lived in England and went to a game or two.

oh dear oh dear oh dear.

now it's kenyon's a cunt, the gang of 4 and their supporter's strike again if it's not roman it's grant, or tenenbaum, or buck, etc etc even neil barnet has come in for stick as everyone does regarding back room staff, for fuck sake we're the only prem league club thats' debt free that's down to roman, and kenyon's doing alright in my eye's.

if you hate so many and so much at Chelsea why the fuck dont you go elsewhere and support some other team who are much worthier of your cause, 'cos i for one am fed up to hear you keep whinging about chels this, and chels that and everything derogative.

every team in the premiership would like to be in our posistion, debt free, quater final of the FA cup final of the CC cup last 16 of the CL and 3rd in the prem, plus the trophy's we've won in the past 5 years, but is that good enough for you?????????? of course not you dont like anyone or anything connected to Chelsea.

none of you have supported or been around longer than me, so this gives me the right to make these statements, i was there in the div2 on both occasions, maybe if you had a taste of that you might change you minds, and please don't give me "that's what you want to go back to grass roots"

regards:JBD

You're bound to get differing views about the Manc Mr Zippy. You agreed about the mag being shite JBD. I was around for the Div 2 outings and CM 2000 as well. You could say the criticsm of the club, and football generally having everything to do with money, is us having a greater regard for the club we love.

Kenyon is a cunt for a number of reasons off the top of my head -changing the badge, wanting to rebrand fans as ''customers'', calling Man Utd the greatest franchise in the World and wanting to ''do the same with Chelsea'', treating it the same way as when he worked for the cigarette company Gallahers, peddling addiction and death.

Its only coincidence that he is seen as successful -he just happened to be Man Utds Chief Executive when ManUtd won the treble, then he wasted no time in getting his cueball mug plastered everywhere grinning.

Its good we have different views about things otherwise this forum would be boring as fuck.

Neil Barnett is a prize cunt btw, and dont get me started on the stewards.

oh dear oh dear oh dear.

now it's kenyon's a cunt, the gang of 4 and their supporter's strike again if it's not roman it's grant, or tenenbaum, or buck, etc etc even neil barnet has come in for stick as everyone does regarding back room staff, for fuck sake we're the only prem league club thats' debt free that's down to roman, and kenyon's doing alright in my eye's.

if you hate so many and so much at Chelsea why the fuck dont you go elsewhere and support some other team who are much worthier of your cause, 'cos i for one am fed up to hear you keep whinging about chels this, and chels that and everything derogative.

every team in the premiership would like to be in our posistion, debt free, quater final of the FA cup final of the CC cup last 16 of the CL and 3rd in the prem, plus the trophy's we've won in the past 5 years, but is that good enough for you?????????? of course not you dont like anyone or anything connected to Chelsea.

none of you have supported or been around longer than me, so this gives me the right to make these statements, i was there in the div2 on both occasions, maybe if you had a taste of that you might change you minds, and please don't give me "that's what you want to go back to grass roots"

Its not now Kenyon's a cunt, Kenyon's always been a cunt so lets get that straight. Dodgy deals follow the bloke around and he's got more and more careless about sweeping them under the carpet since he's been at Chelsea. Why is that? Because his ego's grown with our revenue - the revenue he really believes he's solely responsible for generating.

So we're debt free, well thats great because Im sure none of us want to go back to teetering on the edge of being bankrupt again. But as good as it is, its hardly an achievement to be boasted about is it? We havent generated our own wealth, it hasnt happened because the PR's been handled so successfully by Golum has it? Fact is, we are in debt - maybe not in the same sense as clubs like Utd, but in the sense that we're expected to kiss Roman's feet and spout constant adulation whether we agree with his vision for Chelsea or not.

As for fucking off to support another team because we "dont like anyone or anything at Chelsea", had to laugh at that one tbh. You happily use your age and length of service to Chelsea when it suits your argument, then come out with a statement only a ten year old could use, seriously LMFAO. We're all entitled to opinions about the club we support and it doesnt have to be blindly one-sided, surely we can love a club and be honest about its faults as well?

As FB has already pointed out, there's nothing wrong with having a greater regard for your club than money.

oh dear oh dear oh dear.

JBD old boy, If I hear one more time how long you've supported the club I will spit my dummy out, throw my toys out the pram and take my ball home. I've supported them over 30 years, Mr FB is I would guess a tadge longer and Misschief around the same length of time.....Who fucking cares? I would have thought the only reason this would come into play would be when the younger supporters, pre/post Roman etc have an opinion that is clearly going to differ in relation to the older fans. The younger fans would no doubt have a rabies attack if we only, for example, took a point from Anfield, Old Trafford, etc. Whereas the older brigade still shudder at the memories of travelling back from the likes of Scunthorpe and Scarborough empty handed. Doesnt take a lot of working out that the comparisons are somewhat "Vast".

The younger fans today will attend home games and not give a second thought to what the Bridge used to be like years ago, sitting on fucking concrete benches, 12' high fencing, Old William nicking you for as much as looking twice at them, etc, etc. But thats not a fault of younger fans, age gaps, pure and simple. Mention "Save the Bridge" to half the people on here and what would it mean to them?

With regards to Kenyon, There are people on here, possibly such as yourself who wouldnt care a jot if Mr Blobby was our Chief exec, and thats their look out. Personally, I think the guys a cunt, Not quite the same level of cunt as Avram, but a cunt nonetheless. But thats my opinion, which is what it is, an "Opinion", and the good thing about an "Opinion" is that no one can say that your "opinion" is wrong.

Finally Mr JBD, Why the fuck should I, or anyone else, "Fuck off and support someone else" just because I dont agree with the internal politics of MY club?? after all, I have invested a fucking fortune over the years on my club and I feel I have a right to get the right fucking hump when certain cunts treat MY club like a fucking franchise. That is my right old bean, I'm not asking you or anyone else to join me in getting the hump, that is their choice, their look out.

Finally, I have an idea, Why not offer David Dein the Job and fuck Kenyon off?, I think he'd do a better job and with his "Influences" within the FA we might not get so many players fucking banned eh? :rolleyes:

Edited by changingman2000

JBD old boy, If I hear one more time how long you've supported the club I will spiy my dummy out, throw my toys out the pram and take my ball home. I've supported them over 30 years, Mr FB is I would guess a tadge longer and Misschief around the same length of time.....Who fucking cares? I would have thought the only reason this would come into play would be when the younger supporters, pre/post Roman etc have an opinion that is clearly going to differ in relation to the older fans. The younger fans would no doubt have a rabies attack if we only, for example, took a point from Anfield, Old Trafford, etc. Whereas the older bridage still shudder at the memories of travelling back from the likes of Scunthorpe and Scarborough empty handed. Doesnt take a lot of working out that the comparisons are somewhat "Vast".

The younger fans today will attend home games and not give a second thought to what the Bridge used to be like years ago, sitting on fucking concrete benches, 12" high fencing, Old William nicking you for as much as looking twice at them, etc, etc. But thats not a fault of younger fans, age gaps, pure and simple. Mention "Save the Bridge" to half the people on here and what would it mean to them?

With regards to Kenyon, There are people on here, possibly such as yourself who wouldnt care a jot if Mr Blobby was our Chief exec, and thats their look out. Personally, I think the guys a cunt, Not quite the same level of cunt as Avram, but a cunt nonetheless. But thats my opinion, which is what it is, an "Opinion", and the good thing about an "Opinion" is that no one can say that your "opinion" is wrong.

Finally Mr JBD, Why the fuck should I, or anyone else, "Fuck off and support someone else" just because I dont agree with the internal politics of MY club?? after all, I have invested a fucking fortune over the years on my club and I feel I have a right to get the right fucking hump when certain cunts treat MY club like a fucking franchise. That is my right old bean, I'm not asking you or anyone else to join me in getting the hump, that is their choice, their look out.

Finally, I have an idea, Why not offer David Dein the Job and fuck Kenyon off?, I think he'd do a better job and with his "Influences" within the FA we might not get so many players fucking banned eh? :rolleyes:

Generation gap my friend :rolleyes:

people what do think about peter kenyon in my eyes i think he is doing a brilliant job at Chelsea because of him we are well knowing in an american and we all know that football is bottom of league when it comes to sports in american

Not being funny or nothing but are you retarded?

No one is that fucking thick, "we are well knowing in an american".

It gets worse.