Peter Kenyon

the wes

people what do think about peter kenyon in my eyes i think he is doing a brilliant job at Chelsea because of him we are well knowing in an american and we all know that football is bottom of league when it comes to sports in american

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always has and always will be a slimey little tosser.

Too right - he's been lucky, theres loads of Kenyons going up and down the motorway in Vauxhall cavaliers with their jackets hanging up, racing to their next sales appointment.

I was going to post in this topic last night but as I disagree with the majority of you, I thought better of it, and didn't, as I know how some react to a difference of opinion on here. But here it goes.

I don't see why people have a problem with Kenyon and I think he is doing a good job.

I think the people that do criticise him don't necessarily understand what he is there to do.

I don't think he has done anything particularly wrong, and is helping us promote the club abroad, which can only be a good thing.

The club's aim to breakeven by 2010 (?) is looking realistic and he is an important part of that. He was key to signing Arjen Robben and Petr Cech immediately after joining us, as well as Frank Arnesen - who again is doing a good job. He was behind the Samsung and adidas sponsorship deals - two of the biggest in English football history. I don't blame him for Jose's departure, as the problem was obviously with Roman.

I think people need to get off his back.

Too right - he's been lucky, theres loads of Kenyons going up and down the motorway in Vauxhall cavaliers with their jackets hanging up, racing to their next sales appointment.

Yes, he has been lucky. But thats how it happens for alot of people in Business.

He's doing a great economic job for the Chelsea company, he's doing fuck all good for the football club.

At the end of the day, that mainly is his job at the moment. He IS doing good for the football club, because its him that's involved in transfers and what not.

He was never going to be Mr Popularity coming from Man Utd, but he did a good job there, and I think he is here too. The people who dont like him, give me some specifics on things he's done 'wrong'?

Well he said he's a ''Manc for Life'' and will always support the Reds since his dad took him to the European Cup Final against Benfica in 1968.

Kenyon is determined on building the Chelsea brand, broadening the fan base and nothing else. He knows only too well that real fans will continue to support the team, which leaves him free to treat us like imbeciles while wooing saaaaccker aficionados in America or the Far East or wherever he can sell a shirt with Frank Lampard's name on the back. Ok thats his job, but what a cunt eh ?

He ignores all the requests of the day to day fans such as requests for another turnstile because queing meant missing the first 5-10 minutes of a game. Didnt even reply.

One of my best moments at the Bridge was when to a man the MHL rose to sing 'Stand Up if You Hate Kenyon'. Priceless.

Well he said he's a ''Manc for Life'' and will always support the Reds since his dad took him to the European Cup Final against Benfica in 1968.

Kenyon is determined on building the Chelsea brand, broadening the fan base and nothing else. He knows only too well that real fans will continue to support the team, which leaves him free to treat us like imbeciles while wooing saaaaccker aficionados in America or the Far East or wherever he can sell a shirt with Frank Lampard's name on the back. Ok thats his job, but what a cunt eh ?

He ignores all the requests of the day to day fans such as requests for another turnstile because queing meant missing the first 5-10 minutes of a game. Didnt even reply.

One of my best moments at the Bridge was when to a man the MHL rose to sing 'Stand Up if You Hate Kenyon'. Priceless.

Whereas if we had got someone else in rather than him they would have done.....????