Peter Kenyon

the wes

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO I am not.

I am refering to the song "I DONT MIND" by BUZZCOCKS.

Again..do some research before laughing at something. :whistling:

But clearly FB was relating to the comedy TV quiz programme, which has apparently gone way over your head.

JBD old boy, If I hear one more time how long you've supported the club I will spit my dummy out, throw my toys out the pram and take my ball home. I've supported them over 30 years, Mr FB is I would guess a tadge longer and Misschief around the same length of time.....Who fucking cares? I would have thought the only reason this would come into play would be when the younger supporters, pre/post Roman etc have an opinion that is clearly going to differ in relation to the older fans. The younger fans would no doubt have a rabies attack if we only, for example, took a point from Anfield, Old Trafford, etc. Whereas the older brigade still shudder at the memories of travelling back from the likes of Scunthorpe and Scarborough empty handed. Doesnt take a lot of working out that the comparisons are somewhat "Vast".

The younger fans today will attend home games and not give a second thought to what the Bridge used to be like years ago, sitting on fucking concrete benches, 12' high fencing, Old William nicking you for as much as looking twice at them, etc, etc. But thats not a fault of younger fans, age gaps, pure and simple. Mention "Save the Bridge" to half the people on here and what would it mean to them?

With regards to Kenyon, There are people on here, possibly such as yourself who wouldnt care a jot if Mr Blobby was our Chief exec, and thats their look out. Personally, I think the guys a cunt, Not quite the same level of cunt as Avram, but a cunt nonetheless. But thats my opinion, which is what it is, an "Opinion", and the good thing about an "Opinion" is that no one can say that your "opinion" is wrong.

Finally Mr JBD, Why the fuck should I, or anyone else, "Fuck off and support someone else" just because I dont agree with the internal politics of MY club?? after all, I have invested a fucking fortune over the years on my club and I feel I have a right to get the right fucking hump when certain cunts treat MY club like a fucking franchise. That is my right old bean, I'm not asking you or anyone else to join me in getting the hump, that is their choice, their look out.

Finally, I have an idea, Why not offer David Dein the Job and fuck Kenyon off?, I think he'd do a better job and with his "Influences" within the FA we might not get so many players fucking banned eh? :rolleyes:

well i'll be fucked CM....... who's the first one to start screaming about the new and/or young supporters at the bridge, who was the first one to slate them for being behind everything Chelsea and not knocking all and sundrie at the club as is the norm for you and the other gang members................fucking hell mate don't use the age issue just when it suits you......and now you knock me for for stating the fact (yet again) :whistling:

you'll be screaming shortly how the new breed know fuck all about us as a club, and extolling the virtues of you being a long serving supporter then it'll be ok for you will it?

regards:JBD

Edited by josesbluediamonds

NO I am not.

I am refering to the song "I DONT MIND" by BUZZCOCKS.

Again..do some research before laughing at something. :whistling:

It's "I Don't Mind" by the Buzzcocks, not "I Don't Mind The Buzzcocks" - therefore you are wrong.

It's "I Don't Mind" by the Buzzcocks, not "I Don't Mind The Buzzcocks" - therefore you are wrong.

superd1031243cp4.th.jpg

HAPPY? :whistling:

Its is their ALBUM!!

And I did mention the song "I DONT MIND" from that album later, since they were still hell bent on proving me wrong.

Now lets stop spamming this thread. And carry on with Praising Kenyon :thumbsup:

Edited by warnie_666