Newcastle 0-3 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, the Icelandic commentator was just going on and on about how David Luiz was terrible in this game. Seems like it's a trend to criticize Luiz even though he was pretty solid in this game. David Luiz played well in my opinion, JT and Sturridge were simply great. I have a wonderful feeling that things are really going to change now. Full faith in AVB!

Yep that's all they can focus on. Every time he makes a forward run, the commentators start a long monologue about how exposed he's leaving us at the back, etc etc. Just unbearable. Overall I'd say his last 4 performances: Leverkusen, Wolves, Liverpool and Newcastle today have been much improved

I still want Kalou sold in January, he came on lost the ball straight away, besides that he was pretty decent, not the best finish on the goal, bit lucky but still we needed it after krul keeping out a million of our attempts. He's still a bad player, but if he wants to prove his worth, then fair enough, but i still have no faith in him.

Forget the goal, Kalou was good when he came on.

Agreed. Even though Drogba was tired, this was a good sub because we needed someone who would track back but had pace to counter attack so it was a good move. Would have been a good move against Valencia as well if he hadn't made that ridiculous decision that gave away the pen

Yep that's all they can focus on. Every time he makes a forward run, the commentators start a long monologue about how exposed he's leaving us at the back, etc etc. Just unbearable. Overall I'd say his last 4 performances: Leverkusen, Wolves, Liverpool and Newcastle today have been much improved

Even he doesnt make the mistake they feel the need to mention one he's made earlier..or in a previous game

I still want Kalou sold in January, he came on lost the ball straight away, besides that he was pretty decent, not the best finish on the goal, bit lucky but still we needed it after krul keeping out a million of our attempts. He's still a bad player, but if he wants to prove his worth, then fair enough, but i still have no faith in him.

Dear God, Some Fans.... :no:

He did what Studge, Mata, Lampard and Ramirez couldnt do. And yet you find faults. Whats so lucky about that goal? Give credit where its due FFS.

Dear God, Some Fans.... :no:

He did what Studge, Mata, Lampard and Ramirez couldnt do. And yet you find faults. Whats so lucky about that goal? Give credit where its due FFS.

Krul got a hand to it then deflected it off one of the defenders, the commentator gave it a mention too, i know there wrong a lot but i think it did get a deflection. I'm just being realistic, this was a good win, but we've still got a long road to go, and Kalou in my opinion is still a bad player, untill he starts and gives a good solid game, then i'll change my mind, but at the moment he has proved nothing to me so far. I've never doubted his goalscoring, because that's one speciality he has always brought, but sometimes it's not worth it when he keeps losing the ball 200 times and does nothing else.

Krul got a hand to it then deflected it off one of the defenders, the commentator gave it a mention too, i know there wrong a lot but i think it did get a deflection. I'm just being realistic, this was a good win, but we've still got a long road to go, and Kalou in my opinion is still a bad player, untill he starts and gives a good solid game, then i'll change my mind, but at the moment he has proved nothing to me so far. I've never doubted his goalscoring, because that's one speciality he has always brought, but sometimes it's not worth it when he keeps losing the ball 200 times and does nothing else.

Yeah Krul did get a touch on it but who gives a shit!! he scored didn't he?! And he had a couple of decent passes including the one played for both Torres & Danny but Danny got the touch and made Krul produce a good save. He also tracked back and helped A. Cole out a lot

Still obviously want him out as well but the unnecessary hate is annoying

Then going by that, you must say Lampard is not a great finisher cus apparently he scores alot of deflected goals.

The truth is, Krul got a hand and thats about it. It didnt take a deflection off the defender. Krul got a touch but wasnt good enough. So its still was a good finish considering he had two defenders and a GK right in front of him. The rest of the players missed sitters.

I know he is a bad player but like i said give credit where its due. Kalou was good today. He even sent Studge through one on one with Krul with the defense splitting pass. Should have had an assist and a goal in the 15-20 mins he played.

Yeah Krul did get a touch on it but who gives a shit!! he scored didn't he?! And he had a couple of decent passes including the one played for both Torres & Danny but Danny got the touch and made Krul produce a good save. He also tracked back and helped A. Cole out a lot

Still obviously want him out as well but the unnecessary hate is annoying

Yes he was decent coming on, but you have to at least understand why i don't have Kalou to put in another 4 or 5 performances like that, even starting Kalou will just do what he usually does.