Bundesliga Thread

Amblève.

Yes, but failed the biggest challenge and in a bad way. Certainly not a failure, but not that great either. I guess we had to see Moyes to rethink what it means to replace a good manager, although i admit that was a very extreme case.

Pep won 4 out of 5 trophies this season....

Call him a failure all you want, but he did pretty well.

Yeah, but he failed big time in the only real challenge he had!

Also, Bayern almost lost one of those trophies to our very inconsistent Chelsea...

Not a failure, but definitely not "pretty well" too.

Yeah, but he failed big time in the only real challenge he had!

Also, Bayern almost lost one of those trophies to our very inconsistent Chelsea...

Not a failure, but definitely not "pretty well" too.

Maybe...

However, we lost to shitty teams this year. Doesn't necessarily mean we are the same level as they are.

This season's Munich team was unlucky with injuries imo.

I fully expect next season team to go for the treble and to be considerable better than this season's Munich.

Not sure if anyone here follows the Lower Ligas from Deustchland, but there are some terrific scenes coming from Darmstadt. My Wife used to live in the outskirts of this city, so I familiar with the city but not SV Darmstadt 98. Die Lilien just got promoted to the 2nd.Bundesliga & right now the party is still going on. Good Stuff here of a little team that could. Here is a bit of history of the club in English

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to Wolfsburg pre season match vs St Gallen today. What a boring match .So I did not lose any time and screamed "Fuckin buy Torres" towards the men I assumed to be their management.

AlsoI got autographs of Luiz Gustavo and shit. Great we did not buy him, he looks so fragile and small in person, as if his limbs would break at the next challenge. That's maybe why he is injured right now. After we left, I caught the Wolfsburg team entering their bus so I asked KDB why he left Chelsea in Dutch then in German,English and French, but he did not answer me. But when I asked Rodriguez if he would join Chelsea next year he smiled in my direction.... Anyway I would not read too much into that. Esp now that we have Filipe Luis.

Went to Wolfsburg pre season match vs St Gallen today. What a boring match .So I did not lose any time and screamed "Fuckin buy Torres" towards the men I assumed to be their management.

AlsoI got autographs of Luiz Gustavo and shit. Great we did not buy him, he looks so fragile and small in person, as if his limbs would break at the next challenge. That's maybe why he is injured right now. After we left, I caught the Wolfsburg team entering their bus so I asked KDB why he left Chelsea in Dutch then in German,English and French, but he did not answer me. But when I asked Rodriguez if he would join Chelsea next year he smiled in my direction.... Anyway I would not read too much into that. Esp now that we have Filipe Luis.

I wish we would get RR. Dude is such a monster. Already one of the best LB's in the world.

I wish we would get RR. Dude is such a monster. Already one of the best LB's in the world.

Good thing that he's young. If he's still at Wolfsburg after 3 seasons maybe we could buy him then as F. Luis would be towards the end of his contract then.

Good thing that he's young. If he's still at Wolfsburg after 3 seasons maybe we could buy him then as F. Luis would be towards the end of his contract then.

Not sure how much long he'll last at Wolfsburg. As long as he doesn't go to one of the top clubs, I'll have hope one day he'll play for us.

• 2 weeks later...