Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

again anything is possible but I just can't see city spending big on a striker when they have 2 top strikers at the club and if Aguero does go doesn't that make Jesus the bonafide no.1? Pep likes midfielders not 9's

It does, but he can't be expected to play 50+ games (putting potential injuries aside too). It will be dependent on Pep desire to field false nine or not to ease the workload, as I previously mentioned.

Certainly wouldn't have a lack of options in that regard with the seemingly impending arrival of Mahrez.

38 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

It does, but he can't be expected to play 50+ games. It will be dependent on Pep desire to field false nine or not to ease the workload, as I previously mentioned.

Certainly wouldn't have a lack of options in that regard with the seemingly impending arrival of Mahrez.

so this has come full circle now? The likelihood of city looking to upgrade the striker position is remote at best. 

so this has come full circle now? The likelihood of city looking to upgrade the striker position is remote at best. 

Aguero leaves, they'll get a replacement. Simple

To reiterate, there are a NUMBER of big clubs that need a CF. That's the discussion wrapped up

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

Aguero leaves, they'll get a replacement. Simple

To reiterate, there are a NUMBER of big clubs that need a CF. That's the discussion wrapped up

lol so aguero, who you claim is off the bench, goes then City will replace him with a no.1 striker and displace Jesus? lol

lol so aguero, who you claim is off the bench, goes then City will replace him with a no.1 striker and displace Jesus? lol
I never said that and one quote would suffice.

Pep is after a striker that he likes & could share the workload. Aguero isn't his type of striker, which is evident to whoever has seen City play.

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, DDA said:

Apparently we are in for him .. this would leave me a very arroused man.

Where did you see this at?

I have never seen one actually credible link to him by us, its just been pure tosh spread by bored Twitlers and dodgy Spanish, German, and Italian rags. He is too pricey and too old (no way would give him a 4 or 5 year deal, which is what he wants.) Karl-Heinz Rummenigge a month ago officially said zero chance they sell him this summer, and they almost never fuck about and switch course.

Sandro Wagner is their only other striker, and unless they have some secret deal with Inter for Icardi, they would never leave themselves that vulnerable. They fully expect (I do not agree) that they will win the CL this year. All their top people have said this so many times this summer.

• 4 months later...
On 7/31/2018 at 0:48 AM, Sideshow Luiz said:

Even if he were for sale, we'd have 0 chance.  Since we'd have to make them an offer they couldn't refuse (and they can refuse a lot), we have less than 0.

Yeah I know his age etc but I'd still take him mate Knocks spots what we have now.

I know the up and downside to these lads like him,higuain,Cavani but class is class they dont lose it. Might get a tad slower like Cescy but they dont lose their skills.

7 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yeah I know his age etc but I'd still take him mate Knocks spots what we have now.

I know the up and downside to these lads like him,higuain,Cavani but class is class they dont lose it. Might get a tad slower like Cescy but they dont lose their skills.

He wont come, we wont offer multi-year deal as he is in his 30's

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Meanwhile, not ONE word anywhere linking us to either Haller or Jovic of Frankfurt, two real deal and young options. Piatek, btw has started to score again too.

I saw that earlier mate. 6 in last 6 games and 2 MOTM

• 3 months later...

The Blues have made contact with the representatives of Bayern Munich and Poland striker Robert Lewandowski, 30. Chelsea are also interested in Borussia Dortmund and Sweden forward Alexander Isak, 19. (Mirror)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You