Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

There are some reports saying that Dortmund are close to signing De Bruyne for 15m. Is there ANY chance Lewa could be a part of such deal?

It originated from Bild, which is believed to be rubbish. Think it was already made clear that no decision will be made on KDB till we get our next manager in.

It originated from Bild, which is believed to be rubbish. Think it was already made clear that no decision will be made on KDB till we get our next manager in.

There are some reports saying that Dortmund are close to signing De Bruyne for 15m. Is there ANY chance Lewa could be a part of such deal?

Plus Lewa's agent confirmed that he is going to Bayern.

No, he is going Bayern 100% looks like.

Goetze is miles a bigger cunt than Lewandowski, although that doesn't mean Lewandowski isn't one. This will hurt BVB and it will take some time for them to find quality alternatives, but when they eventually do find them, then watch out Bayern.

This is why Klopp was having that 'we are a family, not a business firm' speech, and this is why the whole Germany except Bavaria hates Munich.

I'm not feeling sorry for Klopp because he's brilliant and he will find adequate replacements. He could fill in Goetze's spot with Schurrle or dare I say DeBruyne. BVB will always remain competitive as long as Klopp is there. He could have been more strict and refused to sell Lewandowski to his biggest rival but with his eye for scouting talent I trust they will rebound

funny that no one is comparing that dortmund did the same with reus. football is like food chain- and clubs like we are, bayern, rea, barca, united are on top of it and are taking players from clubs beneath this chain. and dortmund are doing the same. dont see why bayern should be hated. its not their problem, that dortmund included a clause in götzes contract neither their problem, that lewandowski wants to jon them. thats football business. Bayern are getting stronger and stronger and if they do it right, they could win CL next year easily too.

funny that no one is comparing that dortmund did the same with reus. football is like food chain- and clubs like we are, bayern, rea, barca, united are on top of it and are taking players from clubs beneath this chain. and dortmund are doing the same. dont see why bayern should be hated. its not their problem, that dortmund included a clause in götzes contract neither their problem, that lewandowski wants to jon them. thats football business. Bayern are getting stronger and stronger and if they do it right, they could win CL next year easily too.

Bayern could have picked almost any other player in any other football club, but no, they go on to buy two main players from their biggest domestic rival. Very cuntish, if you ask me. With that kind of monopoly Bundesliga will never be the best league.

Bayern could have picked almost any other player in any other football club, but no, they go on to buy two main players from their biggest domestic rival. Very cuntish, if you ask me. With that kind of monopoly Bundesliga will never be the best league.

Your right they couldve chosen any other striker buut Bayern do this kind of thing... They did it with Pizarro from Bremen, Mandzukic from Wolfsburg and Gomez from Stuttgart. I guess that's a policy they've adapted.. And your right it makes the league shit but isn't it smart ? The player is already proven in the league... Not much adapting to do.. And it weakens the oppositions team. I think its a terrific policy but the league suffers from it.. A LOT!

@Peace.,@Rmpr, as much as I agree with both of you, I don't think it's just down to Munich, the players and the money.

Long story short, I don't think it's a sheer coincidence that Bayern turn into the biggest cunt club on the planet soon after they announce Guardiola will be appointed...

I mean, I don't think the club was 'well liked' before, but these transfers are taking it to a whole new level of 'cuntishness'. The first thing I saw them as was a complete bitch move instigated by a manager who is afraid of competition in the league.

All I know is that Pep soon left Barca when Mourinho took the league from him. He also wasn't interested in coming to one of, if not the most, competitive league in the world. It seems to me that he's trying to ensure the German league before he even starts. He wouldn't want his glowing reputation threatened now would he? Funny thing is, he seems to be shooting himself in the foot in that regard.

The players, the club and the money are all important factors, but I think it was Guadiola who pointed Bayern's nose in the direction of Gotze and Lewandowski; I see him as the man who got the ball rolling on such an underhanded tactic.

to this money thing...dortmund wanted to pay lewandowski 7-8 million euros. i dont think that he will earn much more at Bayern. he went there because of the titles. dortmund in the near future will have no chance against Bayern (or a minimal one), becuase Bayern is just the strongest club in Germany, especially financial wise. nobody can match wit them. futhermore they are getting Guaridola as a coach etc.

they dont went there for the money. thats just an argument whining BVB fans would name. Bayern is just a much much bigger club than Dortmund is. you know, beside this seaosn, dortmund was nothing international wise. now they are coming back. but they are still lightyears behind Munich.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You