Blackburn 0-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex made 2 mistakes that almost ruined our clean sheet, but apart from that he was good in the air and did an ok job.

I hope Sturridge doesn't play as CF again. Nothing to do with him, but he's our only good option for the RW position.

Oh and Super Frank now has 6 goals in 8 games :D

I can imagine the headlines...

Chelsea barely win as Torres misses again.

Torres makes another shocking miss as Chelsea snatch 3 points from Ewood Park.

Fernando Torres almost made a miss of the season as Chelsea grind 3 points from Ewood Park.

I can imagine the headlines...

Chelsea barely win as Torres misses again.

Torres makes another shocking miss as Chelsea snatch 3 points from Ewood Park.

Fernando Torres almost made a miss of the season as Chelsea grind 3 points from Ewood Park.

Yep along with the 'JT racist yada yada'

Meeeeeeehhhhhhh huge 3 points for us end of the day and a clean sheet!!

Poor Torres though..still Liverpool coming up pefect game to make amends

"clean 'shit' for torres....wat has happened to him..." I am gutted at some of the people on FB who call themselves Chelsea fan and post this kind of nonsense...

off late I kind am losing my respect for some of the Chelsea fans... they are turning into.....

Am I the only one who think torres played quite well ?

He did not lose the ball and his link-up play was quite good.

In the last 5 minutes when the game was played really fast, I thought he looks really dangerous.

No excuse for the miss though, I thought it was a difficult chance (his only chance) but he should have buried it.

"clean 'shit' for torres....wat has happened to him..." I am gutted at some of the people on FB who call themselves Chelsea fan and post this kind of nonsense...

off late I kind am losing my respect for some of the Chelsea fans... they are turning into.....

I don't know. They're just criticizing Torres, and you can't say they're wrong. Patience is not easy to get, and Torres is kinda playing with everybody's emotions.

About respect...I, personally, don't have any respect at all for those who became Chelsea fans after The Blues signed Torres.

kanye-west-sorry.gif