Sebastian Giovinco

Justin_3d

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would not survive in this league, he has also stagnated in his development in some technical aspects of the game. He was a superb teenager but its been 5 years now and he has not broken into Juve's midfield, he is a decent player with good control and skill but he is not someone who will improve us, juve sold him because he needs too much of the teams resources to function properly. He would do well at a mid table club were they would idolize his technical skill and vision, Aston Villa would be perfect for him with Bent's pace and movement.

Heard great things about him a few years back...but I don't think Chelsea need Giovinco..and i'm not sure that Giovinco would even want to move from Serie A because he'd just end up on the Chelsea bench for the next 5 or so years of his career.

I remember him coming on against us a couple of years ago and he was really good. Is he not an attacking midfielder? Think we should just wait for Josh though

Attacking Midfielder / Secondary Striker / Trequartista. He plays off the shoulders of Strikers.

Attacking Midfielder / Secondary Striker / Trequartista. He plays off the shoulders of Strikers.

Are Parma willing to let him go?

He'd be a decent option (if it was a cut-price deal)..but I'd still prefer Hazard for the longer term...even though Lille won't budge on their asking price of 35-40 million.

Are Parma willing to let him go?

He'd be a decent option (if it was a cut-price deal)..but I'd still prefer Hazard for the longer term...even though Lille won't budge on their asking price of 35-40 million.

He is half Parma and half Juventus player.

Scored a nice goal vs Milan. Good little player. He could play in our system.

He didn't get into Juve squad because he never get the chance to do that... he said in some interview(when he still was a Juve player) that he probably would get more chance to play if he was a player from South America. They sold him to Parma and what he did against former club?? He has scored two goals.

• 2 weeks later...

He is a bloody Foward not a Midfielder. He is practically a younger Del Piero.

He got himself kicked out of Juve for saying just that.

Signing would be very difficult seeing as, if I'm not mistaken, Juve still owns half of his contract. We'd need to negotiate with both teams.

He got himself kicked out of Juve for saying just that.

Signing would be very difficult seeing as, if I'm not mistaken, Juve still owns half of his contract. We'd need to negotiate with both teams.

Really? So that is how it happened. And now they are telling Del Piero to either retire or find a new club.

Really? So that is how it happened. And now they are telling Del Piero to either retire or find a new club.

Yeah, I'm a Juve fan, but I still think that the club is being very disrespectful to a True legend and to the fans as well who worship him. I mean the man, at his peak, decided to play in the Italian second division just for the love of Bianconeri. It's really shameful that the game has reached such a materialistic level.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You