Sebastian Giovinco

Justin_3d

The 25-year-old has been in stunning form of late, netting 11 goals in all competitions since the start of the season and the striker's agent has opened the door to a move to Stamford Bridge.

"If I were Roman Abramovich, I would take Giovinco to Chelsea," Andrea D'Amico told Tuttosport.

"He would become the new [Gianfranco] Zola over there."

"The project will be fundamental to choose the next destination," D'Amico said. "Sebastian must receive certain technical guarantees from the coach and the club.

"I am not talking about his status, but his sporting future. It will depend on which coach wants him the most.

"I have not spoken to Juventus and I do not know if Parma have done so."

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is amazing ! Great talent tbh I have seen few Parma games this season and I'm impressed with abilities of Seba. He could be one of the best players! I hope AVB is keeping an eye on him.

On the Wings. He is fast and he can dribble with purpose.

He can work as a seal in a circus, that's it! there are a lot of player in Italy better of Giovinco...he played two years in Juventus scoring only 3 goals, then he was sold to parma...I much prefer Lorenzo Insigne, have you ever heard about him?

He can work as a seal in a circus, that's it! there are a lot of player in Italy better of Giovinco...he played two years in Juventus scoring only 3 goals, then he was sold to parma...I much prefer Lorenzo Insigne, have you ever heard about him?

No, but I do read that he plays in Serie B. A tad different from the Premier League, I think!

No, but I do read that he plays in Serie B. A tad different from the Premier League, I think!

Yes, this would be last year he play in Pescara (serie B ), we hope he'll play in Neaples because he grow up in our youth team, but there are a lot of international club on his tracks, such as Citizen and Real Madrid... apologizing for OT, I show you some tastes:

(look at 1.50 :) )

You could give us Lavezzi.

Bah, we will just take all three. Giovinco, Lavezzi and Insigne.

Ghirardi wants 20 mln for Giovinco, Delaurentiis wants to reaize his clause up to 55mln, Insigne costs only 7mln... 82 mln for 3 identical players....not so brilliant idea... :D

Ghirardi wants 20 mln for Giovinco, Delaurentiis wants to reaize his clause up to 55mln, Insigne costs only 7mln... 82 mln for 3 identical players....not so brilliant idea... :D

20 Million for Giovinco and 7 Million for Insigne is are fine prices, but 55 Million for Lavezzi is sickening. He is a great player but he is worth 25 Million max.

We are talking Euros, right?

20 Million for Giovinco and 7 Million for Insigne is are fine prices, but 55 Million for Lavezzi is sickening. He is a great player but he is worth 25 Million max.

We are talking Euros, right?

Yes, Euros... actually media quotes Lavezzi 55 mln because he's doing high level performance for long time, giving assist and important goals....In my opinion the right prize is 50 mln for Lavezzi and 15 for Giovinco...I hope we'll take Insigne, potentially he worth more than Lavezzi and Giovinco....

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You