Messi: not just great, but the best?

Carefree Tom

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am surprised of why are we debating about messi taking hormone when he was a kid

- He is not super fast (A lot of players are much faster)

- His shot is not really powerful (again plenty of player has more powerful shot)

- His jump is just ok

What make him special is his close ball control which enable him to change direction with pace and hesitation move which confuse defender

And also he is a very good team player, he pass the ball well, his vision is excellent and he is not selfish

• 2 weeks later...

i must say he is prob the best player ive seen play and the scary thing is his still young and can only get better. only thing i would say is would he be able to play in the PL??

Waiting for the Messi DVD lol

Who cares about playing in the PL these days?

La liga is where all the action is shifting now.

A Bilbao team that is 7th place trashing the leaders United says it all!

Who cares about playing in the PL these days?

La liga is where all the action is shifting now.

A Bilbao team that is 7th place trashing the leaders United says it all!

well i do, still the best league in the world so much stuff goin on in the league fight for the title fight for second third fourth fith in spain the title is as good as done unless real go on a really bad run spain may have good looking football but the epl has more excitement every year without fail.

well i do, still the best league in the world so much stuff goin on in the league fight for the title fight for second third fourth fith in spain the title is as good as done unless real go on a really bad run spain may have good looking football but the epl has more excitement every year without fail.

Still the best league in the world???

And you say that because there is a fight for tittle...well same as Madrid vs Barcelona. Then you say fight for third fourth and fith...well clearly you don't follow la liga if you don't see how many teams are fighting for those places!

PL was the best a couple of years ago and I agree with that, but today that tittle now belongs to Spain.

Still the best league in the world???

And you say that because there is a fight for tittle...well same as Madrid vs Barcelona. Then you say fight for third fourth and fith...well clearly you don't follow la liga if you don't see how many teams are fighting for those places!

PL was the best a couple of years ago and I agree with that, but today that tittle now belongs to Spain.

tbh i dont really because its always real vs barca for the title, not saying spain aint a great leauge but i like the epl over it.

• 3 weeks later...
]Pele: If Messi wants to be the best ever first he must become better than Neymar

"Now everyone is talking about Messi, he is a star. But [to be the best ever] he must first become better than Neymar," he asserted.

"At the moment Messi is just more experienced."

• 2 weeks later...

Nope...the blue & white of Argentina ;)

He still plays well for Argentina, i've seen many games just not as good.

And he played well against Chelsea on both legs, epseically the first leg. He just has too much expectation on him that is all, he still made some great slide passes through our defence and Barca couldn't finish them. 2nd leg i missed the first half, but in the 2nd half he was playing well, he was getting closer and closer.

He still plays well for Argentina, i've seen many games just not as good.

And he played well against Chelsea on both legs, epseically the first leg. He just has too much expectation on him that is all, he still made some great slide passes through our defence and Barca couldn't finish them. 2nd leg i missed the first half, but in the 2nd half he was playing well, he was getting closer and closer.

Well while you wait for da messiah to do Chelsea, we will be watching The Blues in Munich on May 19th ;) Que sera sera :)

Well while you wait for da messiah to do Chelsea, we will be watching The Blues in Munich on May 19th ;) Que sera sera :)

WTF, that makes no sense what so ever. So just because he never done chelsea up the bum like he does with almost EVERY OTHER TEAM!, he is shit?. Aight, and what do you mean we will be watching the blues?, WHAT ARE YOU TRYNA SAY!?.