Man Utd 3-1 Chelsea

Fulham Broadway

Man Utd: De Gea, Smalling, Jones, Evans, Evra, Nani, Fletcher, Anderson, Young, Rooney, Hernandez. Subs: Lindegaard, Berbatov, Giggs, Park, Carrick, Fabio Da Silva, Valencia.

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry, Cole, Ramires, Meireles, Lampard, Sturridge, Torres, Mata. Subs: Turnbull, Luiz, Romeu, Mikel, Malouda, Lukaku, Anelka.

Referee: Phil Dowd (Staffordshire)

sturridge starts not anelka

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's 21 playing under a very high pressure, I wouldn't be surprised if he made a mistake.

Oh okay, I see where you come from. I thought you were saying he wasn't that good.

While I'm agree he could make some mistake under pressure due to his age, I also think he is a quality player.

Oh okay, I see where you come from. I thought you were saying he wasn't that good.

While I'm agree he could make some mistake under pressure due to his age, I also think he is a quality player.

I meant that those players I've mentioned are either young or not world class and it's much easier for some of them to play great when the whole team is doing great *cough* Kalouda *cough* *cough*

Mata on Smalling? Torres on Evans and Jones? Sturridge on Evra? We've got a fair chance.

He also lacks pace as he is originally a CB not RB. Mata can take advantage of that.

I'm more nervous now after seeing the teams. If we lost to Man Utds first team, then ok, fair do's well done and look forward to the next game. Losing to this team and failing to score 2 or 3 would be a bitter pill to swallow for me, i don't think i'd be able to take it. I'm nervous simply because we genuinely should beat that team.