Good luck tomorrow lads......

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible reply, loads of good lads on here but....

Remember, you wernt always where you are now and I wonder how long you've supported Chelsea (actually go to the games?).

I never expected to win (the wink?), but I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Chelsea going back to Osgood etc, so don't spoil it for me :)

Terrible reply, loads of good lads on here but....

Remember, you wernt always where you are now and I wonder how long you've supported Chelsea (actually go to the games?).

I never expected to win (the wink?), but I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Chelsea going back to Osgood etc, so don't spoil it for me :)

Muchos respect! We're not all wankers on here so I hope a few knobheads haven't spoiled it for you!

well done, obviously the better team won. We look like we've gone backwards since last season but.....

I'd be worried with this "we'll score one more than you" tactic because we could easily have got one in injury time, even though it would have been undeserved. Manu or City would have been out of sight.

Also, can anyone at the match today tell me who that fat bugger was who walked along the front of the stand to the family enclosure to rip down the Irish Tricolour? Deary me....

Steve Bruce ????/

Nice to see an opposition fan with brains. Ignore him most of us like getting the views of other fans. What do you think about the stamp on Mata? Intentional or not?

Was that Colback?

I was really impressed with your passing, said to a mate that it seems like every one of your players can instantly control a ball no matter what speed or angle it comes at them. Also said that Arsenal would have walked the Prem last year with your defence.

Was that Colback?

I was really impressed with your passing, said to a mate that it seems like every one of your players can instantly control a ball no matter what speed or angle it comes at them. Also said that Arsenal would have walked the Prem last year with your defence.

Bardsley, it wasn't highlighted on MOTD which was strange because it looked very intentional. Just wondering if you managed to see it & what your view on it is as a Sunderland fan?

I worry for Sunderland, seriously. I said near the end of last season that Sunderland will go down next season (this season) and i've not seen anything to change my mind after the good point at Anfield. Very lightweight up front and keep on taking on Man Utd rejects. I hope they go down because of the Utds connection although i have nothing against the actual Sunderland AFC name. How did Gyan just disappear? i don't get that.

Hope for Sunderland = QPR, Norwich, Wigan and Swansea are probably worse. Swansea are good but cannot score goals, their forward line is not good or strong enough for this level.

Bardsley, it wasn't highlighted on MOTD which was strange because it looked very intentional. Just wondering if you managed to see it & what your view on it is as a Sunderland fan?

Just watched it on the link - didn't see it at the game as I sit right at the other end. It looks intentional and I'd be suprised if he doesn't get a ban.

I worry for Sunderland, seriously. I said near the end of last season that Sunderland will go down next season (this season) and i've not seen anything to change my mind after the good point at Anfield. Very lightweight up front and keep on taking on Man Utd rejects. I hope they go down because of the Utds connection although i have nothing against the actual Sunderland AFC name. How did Gyan just disappear? i don't get that.

Hope for Sunderland = QPR, Norwich, Wigan and Swansea are probably worse. Swansea are good but cannot score goals, their forward line is not good or strong enough for this level.

I don't think we'll go down but I fear for Bruce. And Newcastle are worse than us thank god. Don't let the good start they've had fool you.

Just watched it on the link - didn't see it at the game as I sit right at the other end. It looks intentional and I'd be suprised if he doesn't get a ban.

I hope it's being investigated at least because nothing seems to of been said about it.