Good luck tomorrow lads......

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be a difficult match to win, though I do see us get the points. Mata and Sturridge (HAVE TO PLAY) will make the difference. Would be great to see Meireles play also.....while he's no Modric, he's a great midfielder, goal-scorer and as an assist!

This is going to be a difficult match to win, though I do see us get the points. Mata and Sturridge (HAVE TO PLAY) will make the difference. Would be great to see Meireles play also.....while he's no Modric, he's a great midfielder, goal-scorer and as an assist!

you got ALL your wishes

You just threw your toys out cus we apparently almost lost.

Wow you have absolutely nothing better to do? I was annoyed at the end of the match. Now that im over the anger I can pick up on the positives of the match. But seriously dude, get a hobby.

well done, obviously the better team won. We look like we've gone backwards since last season but.....

I'd be worried with this "we'll score one more than you" tactic because we could easily have got one in injury time, even though it would have been undeserved. Manu or City would have been out of sight.

Also, can anyone at the match today tell me who that fat bugger was who walked along the front of the stand to the family enclosure to rip down the Irish Tricolour? Deary me....

well done, obviously the better team won. We look like we've gone backwards since last season but.....

I'd be worried with this "we'll score one more than you" tactic because we could easily have got one in injury time, even though it would have been undeserved. Manu or City would have been out of sight.

Also, can anyone at the match today tell me who that fat bugger was who walked along the front of the stand to the family enclosure to rip down the Irish Tricolour? Deary me....

As long as the team is wining I don't care.

Mourinho's first 10 PL games at the club look like this:

1-0 win v Man Utd

1-0 win v Birmingham

2-0 win v Crystal Palace

2-1 win v Southampton

0-0 draw v Villa

0-0 draw v Spurs

1-0 win v Boro

1-0 win v Liverpool

0-1 defeat v Man City

4-0 win v Blackburn

So give AVB some time.