Deadline Day!

J.F.

Why should anyone here worry about Arsenal anyway? Ozil or not, they're fighting for 4th

I don't think people are scared that they will be challenging for the title if they sign Ozil, because they wont! i think people are just upset to see a genuine world class player go to Arsenal!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is true. only playing time is a guarantee at Arsenal. plus there is one more factor which may come into play. if a club bigger than Arsenal, say Manchester United get interested, what then for Arsenal? He's certainly not gonna go to Arsenal if that happens. I think Wenger will end up signing Yossi Benayoun again if the Ozil move doesn't happen

I doubt he'll leave Real Madrid for United.......

According to MARCA, Özil has to decided to stay in Madrid. the clubs had already agreed a 45m euro deal

http://www.marca.com/2013/09/02/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1378104249.html

Meanwhile Kaka signs for Milan. 2-year contract worth 4 m per year+ bonuses

http://www.acmilan.com/it/news/breaking_news_show/45006

Finally, it´s coming to the end & thank God for it. One nerve wracking havoc, it was.

So many great players, Cavani, Falcao..etc. were sought by Chelsea, but none of them signed.

However, those players that were signed, I am happy with.

According to some more rumors Jose still would like to sign a striker, proving one of Chelsea´s one is moved out.

Perhaps, we will see it today ?

As for other clubs, nothing to worry about. Current Chelsea squad can challenge anyone.

If we make one signing today, I hope we sign Adam Maher! along with Van Ginkel he will be one of the best CM's in Europe in a few years!

Chelsea scouts have been watching him at PSV! I think this signing could actually happen today! He is a top talent! I would be very happy if we can bring him in!