• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. No. No. Heskey. Emile Heskey!

A player like Heskey will never agree to join a club like Chelsea :(

Owen is a more realistic option :P

DON`T even joke about that !

:lol: he's actually not a bad option to have, can still score goals and will be 3rd choice.

As long as it's on a pay as you play contract!

Manchester City have agreed a £24m fee with Benfica for midfielder Javi Garcia (Sky Sports)

A bit too much for him, but a nice signing for City. With him and Toure City's midfield will have an interesting partnership to watch.

Malaga apparently trying to sign Romeu from us on loan.

It would be great for his development in my opinion, but would let Barcelona see a lot more on him, increasing the chances of them re-signing him.

He has decided to come to Australia :D

I envy you, I wanted him to Celtic so I can still watch him play :(

I think Del Piero wanted to end his career in a weaker league. Besides he's toooooo old lol.

lol You obviously didn't see him ripping the Serie A last season whenever he was on the pitch. There is no such thing as too old for Del Piero, he is immortal!

As much as i would like a quality midfielder to challenge Lampard and Mikel - we need a striker!

I can't believe some people think we have enough. If Torres breaks his leg tomorrow are you telling me we can go through until January with Sturridge and Moses as our only senior striking options?

I would love us to pull off someone like Llorente or Remy, someone in their prime years with good experience but not a huge name that will come with lots of pressure.

VDW was very good player and Spurs could easily keep him for another year. I guess they decided not to try qualifying in CL anymore.

Also good move for City, Javi is ex-madrid player and has lot to show I think.

And what do you expect to happen today?

I think Real will go after RB

Juve after striker

arsenal after CM

Manchester city to spend at least 50mio today.

And hopefuly we get another decent striker; Remy, Jovetic, Llorente, Falcao or Cavani

As much as i would like a quality midfielder to challenge Lampard and Mikel - we need a striker!

I can't believe some people think we have enough. If Torres breaks his leg tomorrow are you telling me we can go through until January with Sturridge and Moses as our only senior striking options?

I would love us to pull off someone like Llorente or Remy, someone in their prime years with good experience but not a huge name that will come with lots of pressure.

If Torres broke his legs, and Sturridge wont deliver (which I think he would tho) we can use Piazon rather than buying a 3rd striker to have on the bench.