Sunderland 1-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Yeah i don't see it either on the channel list, but i am using it...I guess maybe this is an explanation:

If you used ALV before on sopcast it should be there in your list. Where it says address, just lick on the arrow, and a couple of channels should pop up that you used in the past.

No I don't have it there. Can't you just give the stream address please?

E: Ok, got it ;) Hope it won't lag after some time

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think Swansea have a chance of doing anything in this league. Danny Graham is a good striker, but without assistance... meh. And Vorm is a very good talented keeper, very impressed with him so far, but besides that i don't think they stand a chance of staying up.

Playing as a lone striker imo takes away the part of his game that makes him dangerous.

He's better coming in from out wide with the ball. I'd take Anelka off for Torres and push Sturridge out right.

anelka is playing the highest striker sturridge is out wide.. but has made the best decisions on the ball so far.. i will chalk it up to nerves from all his talk and our expectations

I really don't think Swansea have a chance of doing anything in this league. Danny Graham is a good striker, but without assistance... meh. And Vorm is a very good talented keeper, very impressed with him so far, but besides that i don't think they stand a chance of staying up.

Vorm had a howler gifting Arshavin a goal.