Lukaku Debut

22mek22

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The purpose, that over hyping a player will lead to too much pressure!

Guys are just excited.

But how can you make fun of Kakuta like that. He is a Chelsea player. That makes you a hypocrite. Are you a hypocrite?

Guest justin_3d

Guys are just excited.

But how can you make fun of Kakuta like that. He is a Chelsea player. That makes you a hypocrite. Are you a hypocrite?

How is making fun of a player when you are stating the truth?

:wacko:

Guest justin_3d

Carlo is responsible for Kakuta's fall, enough said.

It has nothing to do with 'fan pressure' getting to him, or a lack of talent for that matter.

Weren't you calling him the next Messi???

Weren't you calling him the next Messi???

Not the player, more the (potential) impact..

He certainly better do! I think it is unbelievable he hasn't had more chances..... Chelsea's answer to Messi imo.

He went from having the greatest debut of any young player under the Roman era. Winning the Euro under-19 tournament Golden Player for outstanding performances, to being snubbed by Carlo in favour of Kalou. Or ‘King Kalou’ as people refer to him on here.

Guest justin_3d

He went from having the greatest debut of any young player under the Roman era. Winning the Euro under-19 tournament Golden Player for outstanding performances, to being snubbed by Carlo in favour of Kalou. Or ‘King Kalou’ as people refer to him on here.

So you criticize Carlo cause he did not used youth much?

Well i agree with you on that!

But now tell me, how much AVB has done to improve that image that Carlo lacked?

THIS.

btw does anyone know when kakuta will return to training?

Okay look Justin... i know you fail to jump on bandwagons and stand your own ground, but sometimes you just be too negative, if this is you just being honest then your even worse than me when it comes to negativity because i am very negative, i'm just not a confident person, because when i am confident nothing ever works out. Or are you just arguing because you want to?. At the end of the day this is a forum, not the whole Chelsea crowd or the media, were not hyping him up were proud of him. And i don't think he was excellent, he came on and did well, however when he was holding the ball up he should of made 2 passes to the side and he would of created wonderful play, even one on ones. But he looked very confident, and that's what i like about him, his diving header was a very good effort, he even gave a good option for Juan Mata to square the ball to him, so he was spot on with his positioning.

I think we all have a right to be happy with Lukaku, i wont compare him to any player i think he's his own, even though he is similar to others, but so is everyone really. At the end of the day hes very young and did well for that age, but i don't think you should be so negative about it and especially say 'meh' like you don't even care, it's pretty disrespectful from you to be honest.

meh

Stop over hyping player!

I remember the Kakuta debut for Chelsea, and a lot of people where over the wall for him!

no one is over hyping him ...merely saying he had agood debut under very trying circumstances ... Im sure he never imagined coming on

in place of an unconcious Drogba... I know you like to be different ,,, but put your brain in gear first.

Guest justin_3d

no one is over hyping him ...merely saying he had agood debut under very trying circumstances ... Im sure he never imagined coming on

in place of an unconcious Drogba... I know you like to be different ,,, but put your brain in gear first.

We where winning when he came on. And I don't think he came in place of Drogba. That was Anelka.

Guest justin_3d

Okay look Justin... i know you fail to jump on bandwagons and stand your own ground, but sometimes you just be too negative, if this is you just being honest then your even worse than me when it comes to negativity because i am very negative, i'm just not a confident person, because when i am confident nothing ever works out. Or are you just arguing because you want to?. At the end of the day this is a forum, not the whole Chelsea crowd or the media, were not hyping him up were proud of him. And i don't think he was excellent, he came on and did well, however when he was holding the ball up he should of made 2 passes to the side and he would of created wonderful play, even one on ones. But he looked very confident, and that's what i like about him, his diving header was a very good effort, he even gave a good option for Juan Mata to square the ball to him, so he was spot on with his positioning.

I think we all have a right to be happy with Lukaku, i wont compare him to any player i think he's his own, even though he is similar to others, but so is everyone really. At the end of the day hes very young and did well for that age, but i don't think you should be so negative about it and especially say 'meh' like you don't even care, it's pretty disrespectful from you to be honest.

Yeah and I was happy with Kakuta, and where is he at now?

I was happy with Borini, and where is he at now?

I was happy with Stoch and where is he at now?

Lukaku did nothing special that some of our youth have done when they came on.

Yeah and I was happy with Kakuta, and where is he at now?

I was happy with Borini, and where is he at now?

I was happy with Stoch and where is he at now?

Lukaku did nothing special that some of our youth have done when they came on.

do you always have to be such a miserable fucker .. Its Saturday ,,,go out and get laid.. before Irene arrives

Guest justin_3d

do you always have to be such a miserable fucker .. Its Saturday ,,,go out and get laid.. before Irene arrives

Stuck already.

Everything is shut down.