Liverpool next up in the League Cup!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19th september against Fulham? isn;t we play against M.United 18September..emmm

i think thats just the start of the week they will be played . it says the week commencing 19th of September , even though i have always under the impression a week starts on a monday loool

Wow , that will be a really tough week , facing an oppenent from Premier League is not a easy start but it will give young players a chance to gain more experience.. I am optimistic that same thing will not happen like last season against Newcastle

Its actually a perfect game because we can use lukaku and josh,sturridge,kalou etc and if we win against an established prem team, it will be more noticed than scoring 6 against a team from league 2. Our carling cup games are gonna actually excite me this year because of our youngsters aint just youngsters anymore, they really are on the brink of first team, they are excellent players.

Bertrand, McEachran, Lukaku, Sturridge, Romeu, Mata ... Might go to this thinking about this team...