Liverpool next up in the League Cup!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have liked Aldershot wouldn't have been too far to go. Not going to be easy, never seem to do well at Goodsion, hoping for a win within 90 minutes, so no extra time and no penalties!!, remember us against them in the FA Cup last season.....A 1-0 will do for me.

Tough draw for us. With our recent track record against them I am not expecting a win, but it would certainly be nice :eyebrows:

We seem to be pretty unlucky in our draws in this cup. Back to back Premier League teams while United has a free pass, what else is new.

Well if anything I'm sure AVB will knock his arse of watching our previous matches and analyzing them. It would be nice to beat them, especially at their ground, they are annoying as shit! If anything we've got a deep squad now along with youngsters while they don't so the win is possible.

Yea this is def one of those worrying matches....One of those matches that makes you nervous....You pre think some everton punk will play out of the ordinary and score against us...If it goes to penalties, well, sound will go off n ill peep thru my fingers..