Player of the Season 2011/12

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no way this is the right way to choose the player of the season. there are 38 matches in a league, a player may be the man of the match in 19 of those games and play absolute shit in the other 19, does it make him the player of the season. where as there might be another who has 30 odd good games. for me there is only one player of the season and that is JUAN MATA and his number of starts and our reliance on him shows that. maybe ramires gets a shout but mata has to be the one.

luiz ??? no way

Hart

Walker-Kompany-Coloccini-Baines

Parker

Silva-Aguero-Bale

Rvp-Rooney

POTY: Persie

YPOTY: Walker

Fucking weird there is not single player from chelsea, at least Terry instead of Coloccini or Mata instead of Aguero.

Just weird...

How Kyle Walker won young player of the year I'll never know, a fluky game vs Spain and that half decent goal against Arsenal seems to be all I can remember of him this season apart from his woeful game at QPR last week. Fixed or what? Team of the season as well? What is going on.....

Player of the year for us has to be Bosingwa for me... hahaha naaaawt. Its got to be Juan Mata, great first season with us and hopefully many more to come!

How Kyle Walker won young player of the year I'll never know, a fluky game vs Spain and that half decent goal against Arsenal seems to be all I can remember of him this season apart from his woeful game at QPR last week. Fixed or what? Team of the season as well? What is going on.....

Player of the year for us has to be Bosingwa for me... hahaha naaaawt. Its got to be Juan Mata, great first season with us and hopefully many more to come!

He never played against Spain mate.

Did he not? I though he did because the Spanish media said after it he was going to be "the new Roberto Carlos" ? Maybe not I'll try find out

It was Glen Johnson i assure you, because i remember the back 4 was like this

Cole-Lescott-Jagielka-Johnson

and they are immense, the best defending i have ever seen from England to be honest, Lescott deserved man of the match. Instead Scott Parker got it who had a good game but not the best of games... but yeah... the media love his penis so it's only bound to happen. But i know Johnson was right back, he even had a good game.

It must be Ramires.

Mata is the kind of player that plays nice in 50% of the games, and in the other 50% he is absolutely shit. I really cant remember what he did in both Barcelona's game.

It must be Ramires.

Mata is the kind of player that plays nice in 50% of the games, and in the other 50% he is absolutely shit. I really cant remember what he did in both Barcelona's game.

Ran his lungs out. Remember when he was substituted and he had like 1km more than average.

Ran his lungs out. Remember when he was substituted and he had like 1km more than average.

Disarms? Assists? How many times he controled the game, and kept the ball away from barcelona´s players? Honestly his presence in both legs was a RDM mistake.

He must start in both finals though.