Player of the Season 2011/12

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to go for Mata, but what Henrique just said changed my mind. Spot on, infact Mata has been so off in the past few months, he did nothing in both of the Barca games. Where as Ramires has been the most consistent, it has to go to him.

going with Mata out of the three nominees, has had a great impact this season and contributed a lot.

my personally choice would be David Luiz otherwise, MoM a good amount of times for me. since Cahill's arrival he hasn't been as irreplaceable as Mata though

I was going to go for Mata, but what Henrique just said changed my mind. Spot on, infact Mata has been so off in the past few months, he did nothing in both of the Barca games. Where as Ramires has been the most consistent, it has to go to him.

then again what could he have done? Mata shines when we're in possession going forward, wasn't gonna be much of that against Barca. tactical mistake by RdM in my opinion to play him

Mata, and yes he has been more consistent and shined brighter this season.

faceplam worthy, nothing Mata could do when we had no intention of playing attacking football.

Mata, and yes he has been more consistent and shined brighter this season.

faceplam worthy, nothing Mata could do when we had no intention of playing attacking football.

Yeah good one dick head, he still did nothing when on the ball, he has had quiet games against Arsenal and Spurs and many other teams, he's not inconsistent but he hasn't been on form for the past few months, but hasn't been bad either just average.