Juan Mata

Severinb

14.01.2011. Primera División side Valencia have extended the contract with striker Juan Manuel Mata until the end of the 2013/2014 season. The 22-year-old joined Valencia in 2007 from Real Madrid Castilla.

So he extended his contract in jan, so the contract clause is higher than 21 mil for sure....

:D Thank god i was starting to think i was imagining things

haha bullshit, first he must sign new contract if they want to rise his buyout clause, and obviusly he didn't signed new contract with Valencia...

ha ha its not bullshit because his contract is till 2014 which he signed in january. The 50 mill could have been wrong but the rest aint

Guest justin_3d

i was just about to post that. I think justin and sky are wrong. His contract is till 2014, he may even have signed a new one in january

hmmmm

Skysport is wrong?

Amazing, and i thought they where a very reliable source.

Guest justin_3d

Wrong, Sky sports are reliable...

And are we even being linked with him?

Yes you heard it from me!

I am as reliable as tribalfootball! 69.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest justin_3d

So you take twitter serious and not me when i said we are link with him? :rant:

I just find it funny, that people don't want to talk about a player just cause we are not link with him, but are willing to talk about him as soon as you hear some BS from twitter. :carlo:

Spanish newspaper AS have claimed that Chelsea are in contact with Juan Mata's agent last week. Chelsea have been told that although Valencia are reluctant to sell a bid of around 30 million Euros would be enough to get him.

WE HAVE BEEN LINKED TO HIM! Lol

So you take twitter serious and not me when i said we are link with him? :rant:

I just find it funny, that people don't want to talk about a player just cause we are not link with him, but are willing to talk about him as soon as you hear some BS from twitter. :carlo:

Justin, I can't remember EVER posting on this thread, or speculating anything concerning Mata. I have always distanced myself from this guy as I have very little knowledge of him.

All I remember is sharing the same ideas with you while you were all over the place with Dos Santos even though we have never been linked with. :wank2:

"We will not do (a deal for) Juan Mata. I don't have to give a reason" -Wenger

Source on Mata to CFC: "Mata does not want to leave Valencia and will only leave for money. Valencia wants 30 million so if CFC pay that Mata will be a CFC player. AVB has Mata in his list right along Perreira. He contacted Valencia last week and their waiting for a bid. "

On Jul 27, we reported Chelsea's interest in Juan Mata; today, Chelsea's bid got rejected with rumors that Roman is set to get involved.

From twitter.

I thought his release clause was 22 mill. £? Is that roughly the same as 30 mill. €, no?

It was. After August 1st however, the release clause in his contract went up to around ~€50M, but because of Valencia's debt, they are likely to accept a bid of €30M (reportedly).

Edit: €30M is roughly £26.25M

Guest justin_3d

Justin, I can't remember EVER posting on this thread, or speculating anything concerning Mata. I have always distanced myself from this guy as I have very little knowledge of him.

All I remember is sharing the same ideas with you while you were all over the place with Dos Santos even though we have never been linked with. :wank2:

lol, i am just messing with you.

:dude:

Guest justin_3d

"We will not do (a deal for) Juan Mata. I don't have to give a reason" -Wenger

Source on Mata to CFC: "Mata does not want to leave Valencia and will only leave for money. Valencia wants 30 million so if CFC pay that Mata will be a CFC player. AVB has Mata in his list right along Perreira. He contacted Valencia last week and their waiting for a bid. "

On Jul 27, we reported Chelsea's interest in Juan Mata; today, Chelsea's bid got rejected with rumors that Roman is set to get involved.

From twitter.

Everyone and their mama knows we need a winger.

So there should be no surprise in seeing AVB wanting this guy.

It was just the best option available out for the money.

A. Sanchez was the best, but he went to Barca. So this kid will not be so bad.