Juan Mata

Severinb

He looked fucked against Man City, good business by Man Utd :halo: , what with Fellaini as well -oh and Rooneys £300 000 a week, oh and Moyes 6 year contract...the boards next masterstroke could be Andy Caroll

Carroll is far too good for United.

Carroll is far too good for United.

To be fair theyll probably spend a fortune in the Summer, to little avail. Definitely the end of an era.

The Glazers will continue to syphon money into their bank accounts off the back of brand United, but it will rapidly decline.

Back to Mata, I predict one more season ,and then he'll be sold off at a loss

To be fair theyll probably spend a fortune in the Summer, to little avail. Definitely the end of an era.

The Glazers will continue to syphon money into their bank accounts off the back of brand United, but it will rapidly decline.

Back to Mata, I predict one more season ,and then he'll be sold off at a loss

Mata needs to be behind a striker, and whilst Rooney, Welbeck and Rapist Van Persie are there he will continue to be shoved out wide.

He looked fucked against Man City, good business by Man Utd :halo: , what with Fellaini as well -oh and Rooneys £300 000 a week, oh and Moyes 6 year contract...the boards next masterstroke could be Andy Caroll

Carrol? I half expect them to sign Emile Heskey in the summer!

I just wonder what Manure fans have got to say now about the cost. All these years, these fans accused Chelsea or Citeh buying trophies & now the truth is here for all to see. Lol.

after the spur's fiasco this season, no one sane will equate success to just spending :)

Mata needs to be behind a striker, and whilst Rooney, Welbeck and Rapist Van Persie are there he will continue to be shoved out wide.

He played behind striker in City match and it was probably his worst match for them (though I've maybe watched 5 or so matches with him playing for MU so I don't pretend it's accurate).

More like he needs quick players to cover for him and create spaces, IMHO.

He played behind striker in City match and it was probably his worst match for them (though I've maybe watched 5 or so matches with him playing for MU so I don't pretend it's accurate).

More like he needs quick players to cover for him and create spaces, IMHO.

He played behind Rooney against West Ham. But vs City, they used 4-3-3 so he was wide most of the time.

With Torres, his game was primarily build on pace and any injury relevant to his legs was always going to be a detriment to Torres. However, Juan Mata game was never on physical aspects.

His failure (so far) at United has to do primarily with Chelsea. We completely gave him everything a player could want, all set piece responsibilities, no defensive work, and guaranteed starter.

We allowed him to look better than what he really is and at United, this is exactly what is happening. United are beginning to realize they never needed Mata on their team and he was a complete "panic buy." I'm glad United's great signings are all pulling though. (Kagawa, Powell, Zaha, Fellani, and Mata).

I hope RVP leaves them next season and goes to Juventus.