Juan Mata

Severinb

Well at least that gives us a week without journos having a wankfest over Mata and United. The more I'm on this earth, the more I realize how hated we are by the media. Manu have been the poster boys for English football for 30 years, one man will change that. In Moyes , we trust!

This is so annoying. When Mata was here and playing great, he didn't get anywhere near this much attention.

But he joins Man utd and he's the 2nd coming of Jesus.

neither united will sell rooney to us nor pool will sell us suarez unless we trigger his clause (which is about 70-80 m poounds as it is rumoured)

Exactly!!

If you guarantee me that 70mil can get suarez, I'll bite your hand off for it. Of course we should pay exactly that.

Felt bad for us when he left but now I feel bad for him. Should have just waited till the summer and went to PSG or Spain. Why jump on a sinking ship? United don't deserve him, Moyes doesn't deserve him.

Yes but I guess he just wanted the joy of playing every week so I really can not blame him.

Also,I believe the whole move was proposed by Jose as it offered benefits to both parties. There were not many club willing to offer top money for Mata since PSG were more interested in Cabaye so that ruled out a big money move.

It stung a lot in the beginning but now slowly I've understood this whole transfer.

Juan Mata has claimed that Manchester United did not deserve to lose the Premier League encounter with Stoke on Saturday, and admitted that the wind at the Britannia Stadium did not help their performance.

Oh he's slipped right into their way of moaning....'the wind'!!!!

Fuck right off, it didn't stop when Stoke got the ball FFS :clap:

I wish United had one of those YT videos, like City, showing their training sessions. Imagine the look on RVP and Juan Mata's face receiving instructions on how to play football by Phil Neville.

The last straw for me on the Mata-saga was when he wrote "the wind" was a factor responsible for their loss to Stoke. I'm done.

This guy must think, what the hell I got myself into.

Left that amazing team for this piece of shit!

Do we really need keep on talking about this every single time we win a game and United lose?! :doh:

Only when we beat one of the best in the league and united looses to bottom team :P:D

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

The match yesterday show why if we must have one player with less to do defensively, it must be Hazard.

Just look our first goal, he win his duel on the left, keeping the ball, then fix some midfielders going at them central left, to pass to Ramires with no pressure who then passes to Ivanovic, he then goes to the right running behind the defense, being an outlet for a forward pass of Ivanovic and

pass it back to Ramires.

Mata would have lost the ball being bullied or outpaced on the left.

Mata cannot be an outlet on counter-attack if he has to buy time for teammates to come close to him.

Oh he's slipped right into their way of moaning....'the wind'!!!!

Fuck right off, it didn't stop when Stoke got the ball FFS :clap:

Yeah i heard that on MOTD, they kept saying the weather gave Stoke such an advantage. WTF???

Does it not rain in Manchester?? :D